+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Weapons like the Vulcan have been broken for a long time.

They still haven't fixed the super slow reload issue, and not a word on whether they're actually working on it...
    For my lmg's the reload time is always changing: at a minor with fewer enemies (or places without any enemy) just fine, but at finals, sieges with army of enemies my weapons keep tryin to kill me with those brutal slow reload. And I feel not just the lmg's went crazy, smg and AR too...

Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    For my lmg's the reload time is always changing: at a minor with fewer enemies (or places without any enemy) just fine, but at finals, sieges with army of enemies my weapons keep tryin to kill me with those brutal slow reload. And I feel not just the lmg's went crazy, smg and AR too...
    Ive been saying this to a friend. Somehow the enemy scaling is not only effecting our dmg. Its also messing with other stats on weapons. But trying to get the devs to listen and get a fix out is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    The most annoying thing is when the enemy keeps on staggering you when you're in the middle of a slow reload - that's got me killed many, many times.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    The most annoying thing is when the enemy keeps on staggering you when you're in the middle of a slow reload - that's got me killed many, many times.
    Oh, that staggering thing I hate almost the most! Every butterfly-fart can stagger us. And they took away from the pulse grenade the (for me strategially very important) staggering effect...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Ive been saying this to a friend. Somehow the enemy scaling is not only effecting our dmg. Its also messing with other stats on weapons. But trying to get the devs to listen and get a fix out is impossible.
    But at leas the accuracy is far better for me, than a few weeks ago. I dont know they somehow fixed it or from some other reason, but now finally I can use my soleptor lmg's. But the accuracy still a little bit worse than before that legendary server hotfix and maintenance, but far more useable... :-)

This is interesting because I’ve only recently noticed this happening (within the past week with exception of reload). On PS4, rockets and pistols lose controller shake. LMG and shotgun reticles are inconsistent in size, LMG reloads are extremely slow and inconstant especially with the Vulcan (I bet this was a ninja nerf since it became the meta) and sometimes shots fired do nothing to an enemy. No damage, no damage number visual, nothing. Like shooting a wall.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.