+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Karma and Jackpot issue on Defiance

Hello Ark Hunters!

Thanks to reports we managed to locate an issue that was occurring with the Karma system. This issue caused jackpots from events not to drop. Though, rest assured that Karma and jackpots from lockboxes have been working properly.

All the players who have been affected by this will get every single their karma and loot rolls so that every Arkfall that you have completed will be re-rolled for a jackpot win. If you were supposed to win a jackpot, this will go directly into your inventory.

We apologise for this inconvenience and we thank again all the players who have reported this and a special mention to El Gripo for reaching out to us!

The Defiance Team

Has this already happened? I only ask because With the amount of characters myself and other clanmates done ALOT of arkfalls with, to not have got a single thing, i'm rather surprised if it has.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hello Ark Hunters!

Thanks to reports we managed to locate an issue that was occurring with the Karma system. This issue caused jackpots from events not to drop. Though, rest assured that Karma and jackpots from lockboxes have been working properly.

All the players who have been affected by this will get every single their karma and loot rolls so that every Arkfall that you have completed will be re-rolled for a jackpot win. If you were supposed to win a jackpot, this will go directly into your inventory.

We apologise for this inconvenience and we thank again all the players who have reported this and a special mention to El Gripo for reaching out to us!

The Defiance Team
    Thanks Erinnyes!! I am very happy to be able to help the defiance team.
    We need to work together to solve the problems.
    I will always be available and willing to help defiance team.
    Att, El Gripo !

Finally ... you guys looked into the jackpot drop rates! And that is what many players suspected (the single jackpot I saw on my region / server was probably from the Bits store crates).

I'm glad you guys found the issue and are working on a solution. I hope players will check their inventories in due course!

In the "old days" we used to see a "Purchase Complete" message to see when we had a jackpot (and karma) roll.
    Perhaps we can have a message in the log for future events, so that players can see karma working? At least then, we can soon tell when it is NOT working as well ... which should be vital feedback for the devs.

Oh, and please can you update this thread when the jackpots have been issued?

Hello Ark Hunters!

The Defiance Team
    I've reported this twice and never got a reply:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-the-Jackpots

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...op-from-majors

You guys now fixed karma but what about non-patron players? Do we have any chance of getting a jackpot? I just quit playing original defiance last week and moved to 2050 since the spawn rate of EH majors is very low and didn't get a single jackpot playing 12+hs per day since the event started, at least you guys should do the same now on original defiance since even paying costumers were affected (disable normal arkfalls and increase the spawn rate of EH majors).

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    at least you guys should do the same now on original defiance since even paying costumers were affected (disable normal arkfalls and increase the spawn rate of EH majors).
    Eh is over for us now on D13 >.<
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Eh is over for us now on D13 >.<
    Really? thats f-up, they should extend it at least 2 weeks since this issue was going on, and it was reported TWICE since the event started, do you CMs even read the original defiance section of the forums? I'll leave you a link in case you can't find it: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...ral-Discussion

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer

Too little too late you literally just waited for the event to be over to notice you were screwing us super convenient....

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Too little too late you literally just waited for the event to be over to notice you were screwing us super convenient....
    Indeed, at this point they should compensate players at least with a non-tradable jackpot we could chose from a vendor and even 2 for patrons.

Hello Ark Hunters!

The Defiance Team
    Wait a minute there, so jackpots weren't droping at all for non-patron players which Zephkial said on the defiance data discord that they would drop?
    If thats the case and the event is over this is really f-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters

Here is what I stated in Discord:

"I talked to Rarnok about this last week and confirmed they JPs do drop from event arkfalls. The drop rates on those are low, purposefully. I'll mention upping them, but no guarantees that will be done. Thats a design decision."

What I meant by "low purposefully" was that the JPs are high tier items and their drop rates reflect that.