+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Well karma is now working but dropping HOTSTREAK JPS rotflmfao wtf are you clowns doing down there. Need to hire some mcds guys in there to show you how to do it since you're rockin their net anyhow......

  2. #22
    Member llls1cKb0ylll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    PC - NA
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Well karma is now working but dropping HOTSTREAK JPS rotflmfao wtf are you clowns doing down there. Need to hire some mcds guys in there to show you how to do it since you're rockin their net anyhow......
    Derp LMAO.


    Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll


  3. #23
    Welp I just pulled a Torrid from a Event horizon mjr -_-

  4. #24
    Member llls1cKb0ylll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    PC - NA
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint_421 View Post
    Welp I just pulled a Torrid from a Event horizon mjr -_-
    Grats? at least you pulled something, I only have a oj rad mass blaster I got from the weekly, thats it, rest is a couple of crappy ojs and mostly crap purps/blues I left on claims for salvage I prolly gonna waste on buyin keys for buying elite crates that prolly gonna give me more crap loot but the eventual tasty arkforge drops, if I even care to play og defiance again at this point, not even farming pg anymore since py didn't bring anything this week, just gonna check if he brings something worthwhile tomorrow and if he does I might farm 13k again, buy the jackpot and go back to 2050 or Warframe.

    Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll


  5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #25
    Community Manager erinnyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    153
    Hey guys! If you receive the 'Crazy Hot Summer Jackpots', do not panic! Event horizon jackpots are coming with it. You just got extra jackpots

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Deep in space
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey guys! If you receive the 'Crazy Hot Summer Jackpots', do not panic! Event horizon jackpots are coming with it. You just got extra jackpots
    Woah! They got extra pizzas with hot sauce! Nice xD
    ♪Evanescence - My Immortal | My Heart Is Broken♪





    Defiance 2050:
































































    PS4-NA
    IGN: Kuraokami
    Primary: Voidrunner
    Secondary: M212 Demon
    Class: Assault
    Title: Cosmonaut
































































    The Elder Scrolls Online:
































































    PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Title: Stormproof
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Breton
    Role: Magicka DPS

  7. #27
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,599
    ruined a good part of this event.

  8. #28
    Member Valani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Within The Blueness of the Sky
    Posts
    652
    Trion struck again. This time, each victim was carrying a half burned piece of paper that used to read "Patron Pass Owner."
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

  9. #29
    Member llls1cKb0ylll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    PC - NA
    Posts
    710
    Tbh I don't buy the bs that "there was an issue", theres always an issue and it's always a convenient one which favors the sale of paid boxes, this is not the 1st time that this happens and is one of the shady bussiness practices trion has been doing for the past 6 years.

    I reported the issue twice and never got a reply, one in may 4th at the start of the event and another halfway in may 12th:

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...op-from-majors
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-the-Jackpots

    And how convenient one of the CMs was "sick" for 2 weeks and they couldn't reply in time, not even Zephkial replied.

    I wish there was some consumer protection office I could report this kind of shady practices so Trion would think it twice before the next time they want to pull this one.

    Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll


  10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #30
    Defiance Dev Destromathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Tbh I don't buy the bs that "there was an issue", theres always an issue and it's always a convenient one which favors the sale of paid boxes, this is not the 1st time that this happens and is one of the shady bussiness practices trion has been doing for the past 6 years.

    I reported the issue twice and never got a reply, one in may 4th at the start of the event and another halfway in may 12th:

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...op-from-majors
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-the-Jackpots

    And how convenient one of the CMs was "sick" for 2 weeks and they couldn't reply in time, not even Zephkial replied.

    I wish there was some consumer protection office I could report this kind of shady practices so Trion would think it twice before the next time they want to pull this one.
    Hey Sickboy,

    I do get yours, and everyones frustration at not being able to see behind the magic curtain, and see what is going on when things go wrong. All you guys see is a failure on our part, and that is absolutely right. This time around, we had an issue with the Karma system not functioning properly, and thats on us, not all of you.

    But what I can tell you, is that every SINGLE karma roll, and every SINGLE jackpot win is track rigorously in our logging system. Those logs allow us to go back and fix this mistake. Yes, we should have gotten to this sooner, and for that I do apologize. But in this case, rest assured that everyone who should have gotten a jackpot, now has one!

    With regards to the hot streak jackpots, that was a little snafu with the mass granting system. Instead of just doing the new Quasar Wave jackpots, it rewarded hot streak ones AS WELL. This in no way diminished any players winnings, but instead granted double the jackpots. Sorry for the confusion, but hopefully this is not a thorn in anyones side.

    Keep reporting issues, keep telling us your feelings and opinions, and I can assure you we will listen. Sometimes it takes longer for it to stick, like in this case, but if you guys hadn't been reporting, we may not have seen the issue. We are a small team, and we want to keep making fun and engaging content for you guys. Hopefully this event doesn't diminish that standing.

    I will be around (and I am always watching!)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts