+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hey Destro, welcome back to the forum! (5 months since the post on PTS Synergy crystals)

Please can you increase the spawn rate of Event Horizon arkfalls, in original Defiance?
    I know it is a delicate balance (and you can't please everyone) , because we still have contracts for the standard arkfall types, so it doesn't need to be continuous as it is in 2050.

I'm sure you are "running the numbers" (and seeing how this type of event works in 2050) and comparing how the two games compare with player populations, server load ... all those interesting stats

But from the "player experience" side ... it doesn't really feel like "an event" if there are no event arkfalls on the map for long periods of time. IMHO it needs a bit more fine tuning to get it "just right" .
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)

Is Karma for Event Arkfalls only a Patron Pass Thing? Also, are there any statistics available for the Event (for example obtained jp's from arkfalls divided by the total number of participants maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by shadow2801 View Post
    Is Karma for Event Arkfalls only a Patron Pass Thing? Also, are there any statistics available for the Event (for example obtained jp's from arkfalls divided by the total number of participants maybe)
    Yes karma is only for patron pass holders, no there are no statistics allowing you to work out drop rate

I don't believe the log bs. Sorry I just don't. Why? I had a Malicious Mirage cancer last year that I T6'ed that once it supremed lost all it's rolls except for the previous t5 mastery and the supreme T6 roll. The weapon was fully t5'ed however the mag was a strain reloader. I sent in the issue explaining in detail what happened. During the near week I spent waiting for a reply back I found someone with the T5 mm syn strain reducer I needed. I equipped it. I was stoked to have it t5'ed how I wanted. Yet I still had this glitched canker. Finally I get a response from CS but the response had nothing to do with the issue I was dealing with. Instead they were giving me assistance towards another title of theirs that I don't even play. Totally taken aback by the poor customer service so I addressed the issue again. The next day I get an ultimatum. I can have them reroll the gun back to t5 or keep the gun in it's glitched state. So I asked them to reroll it but only if I could be given ark forge compensation so that I could do a 100% T6 once the reverted it back. What did they do? Reverted it without my full agreement because they responded after saying they couldn't give me the forge to do a 100% Supremeing. Once again I was taken aback by their customer service and support. On top of that when they reverted the canker they didn't give me back the t5 mm syn mods attached. So now here I am completely frustrated with what should have been a simple fix but instead left with multiple issues that they seemed to be unwilling to rectify. So another response to my open to ticket was made about the mods that were missing. They started asking for dates on when and how I got the mods which all came from IDR Gulanite pulls except for the T5 strain reducer I got in trade. After explaining all this I get the mods but one. No t5 mm strain reducer. Instead they have me a Chimera or Paradise one. Again I'm contacting support about yet another failed attempt to resolve the issue. I'm forgetting a very important part. While the gun was missing rolls I spent a crap ton of af trying to get t6 movement speed mastery and a T6 dmg roll. So here I'm arguing about them not wanting to compensate me the afternoon spent to supreme the canker only for it to glitch and also the forge spent too get the t6 mastery and t6 dmg roll I wanted let alone they acted as if a t5 mm strain reducer was on said canker. I seriously battled this ticket for ticket for about 3 months until I was basically worn down and defeated. I just basically said a big **** you to their customer service. So Destromathe saying they can see **** like this in their logs makes me call two things... BS or it's either a complete lack of compassion to the player base. I never did T6 that banker again. And I never got the mod or the over 3k i spent on the initial supreme to glitch or the afternoon used on getting the rolls I wanted for supreme and mastery. If you can see these things then why couldn't I get the correct compensation and mods for my mm canker? Can only the devs see this information and not CS employees? I doubt that. I honestly think it's a matter of being lazy and taking advantage of your player base. Just like I don't believe the players who should have gotten jps and bonus jps got them. I know plenty of people without Patron Pass Statham grinded their ***** off for this event and got ****. It's not just Patron Pass holders that need to be compensated. We all should have received a JP from this major blunder of an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey Sickboy,

I do get yours, and everyones frustration at not being able to see behind the magic curtain, and see what is going on when things go wrong. All you guys see is a failure on our part, and that is absolutely right. This time around, we had an issue with the Karma system not functioning properly, and thats on us, not all of you.

But what I can tell you, is that every SINGLE karma roll, and every SINGLE jackpot win is track rigorously in our logging system. Those logs allow us to go back and fix this mistake. Yes, we should have gotten to this sooner, and for that I do apologize. But in this case, rest assured that everyone who should have gotten a jackpot, now has one!

With regards to the hot streak jackpots, that was a little snafu with the mass granting system. Instead of just doing the new Quasar Wave jackpots, it rewarded hot streak ones AS WELL. This in no way diminished any players winnings, but instead granted double the jackpots. Sorry for the confusion, but hopefully this is not a thorn in anyones side.

Keep reporting issues, keep telling us your feelings and opinions, and I can assure you we will listen. Sometimes it takes longer for it to stick, like in this case, but if you guys hadn't been reporting, we may not have seen the issue. We are a small team, and we want to keep making fun and engaging content for you guys. Hopefully this event doesn't diminish that standing.
    I think you lie too much. You don't reply to PMs unless they're about specific subjects and I hardly doubt YOU of all the remaining staff even care, let alone listen. You can start by bumping the EH spawn rate for PS3-NA.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

So i spent god knows how much on qw boxes in store didnt get squat and rng is "working as intended" shame on me for spending money knowing how the bit store works what a let down

Cant wait for senate to pass the bill......

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Keep reporting issues, keep telling us your feelings and opinions, and I can assure you we will listen. Sometimes it takes longer for it to stick, like in this case, but if you guys hadn't been reporting, we may not have seen the issue. We are a small team, and we want to keep making fun and engaging content for you guys. Hopefully this event doesn't diminish that standing.
    "Actions speak louder than words"... in most cases.

Yet here we are... six... years... later...
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Cant wait for senate to pass the bill......
    Same here and hope the EU has one soon too like Belgium has since Gamigo is in Germany.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll