+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Eh is over for us now on D13 >.<
    Yeah, I thought it was confusing or perhaps a mistake because it said on the login screen:

I was hoping the spawn rate might be increased for the last week or so of the event ... but it went down to zero. The Event Horizon contracts just vanished when the contracts reset yesterday .

Hold up if karmas was working then you know who ALREADY WOULD HAVE DROPPED A JP . Theres no need to reroll for them take your butts into the logs and give whats owed not reroll away the jps that were already earned and denied.

This has been bs from the start i ran hundreds of majors with patron an no jp then i spent 200+ USD on the bit boxes an still nothing i messaged zep who ignored me an the customer support just sent me one more free box wich had more junk in it then they admitted there was a problem with the boxes an the devs know about it so i said would i get a jp when they fix it an then i got this generic message saying unfortunately compensation will not be granted so they robbed my money an give me a bunch of blue crap

Quote Originally Posted by cometa6 View Post
    This has been bs from the start i ran hundreds of majors with patron an no jp then i spent 200+ USD on the bit boxes an still nothing i messaged zep who ignored me an the customer support just sent me one more free box wich had more junk in it then they admitted there was a problem with the boxes an the devs know about it so i said would i get a jp when they fix it an then i got this generic message saying unfortunately compensation will not be granted so they robbed my money an give me a bunch of blue crap
    Seems Trion didn't chang a bit with Gamigo, same old shady practices, don't spend a dime in this game guys if you don't want to get robbed.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Ye im done they aint getting no more from me i cancelled my patron to

did the event arkfalls stop for ps3 na ?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    did the event arkfalls stop for ps3 na ?
    Yea, the event is over on original defiance.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

This is for D13 or D2050...
    If D13 its over, will recibe on D2050?

Im spend all gulanite and run a lot of MJ whit friend and we never drop a single Prime weapon

Yeah I said in zone chat yesterday that I had not seen a single EH major or minor all day only to have people talk trash because I didn't know the event was over but I replied to them all saying that it says before you're logged all the way into the game it says it doesn't end till the 30th. I'm confused. Yesterday was the 21st. So a whole nine days ahead of schedule. But I guess the memorial day event starts tomorrow. Damn! They really need to get their **** together. I spent some cash on those QW bit boxes. They were full of t3 and t4 trash. And now I feel like I'm going to get some trash JP as well with my Patron Pass Karma. None of this sits well with me. I honestly don't believe JPs were dropping from bit boxes either. Yeah. Def a can grab. More unethical practices.

Its back up on PC servers now
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

+ Reply to Thread