+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Voidrunner Bundle Issue

Voidrunner Bundle Issue

I assume this is listed under the bundle section of the store. It doesn’t load up for me on Xbox. Can anyone tell me what it costs?
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I assume this is listed under the bundle section of the store. It doesn’t load up for me on Xbox. Can anyone tell me what it costs?
    Voidrunner pack comes out the 27th. I too am very curious how much bits it's going to cost. Hoping a reasonable price and not some crazy price tag

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Voidrunner pack comes out the 27th. I too am very curious how much bits it's going to cost. Hoping a reasonable price and not some crazy price tag
    Thank you. I had read the 27th and read something else that made me think it was already out.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    Thank you. I had read the 27th and read something else that made me think it was already out.
    No problem. I guess we'll find out how much it costs when it arrives...

So much for everything being obtainable in gamw complete bs gamigo is trying to sell a proto thete bringing this game down hill i remember we grinded for our gear there turning it to pay to play

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsmoke View Post
    So much for everything being obtainable in gamw complete bs gamigo is trying to sell a proto thete bringing this game down hill i remember we grinded for our gear there turning it to pay to play
    Read the patch notes again You can buy the voidrunner with starfall shards obtained by completing arkfalls or buying them with PG.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Read the patch notes again You can buy the voidrunner with starfall shards obtained by completing arkfalls or buying them with PG.
    you really are a ****ing idiot

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth2 View Post
    you really are a ****ing idiot
    Mate im sure he thinks he knows what hes on about. He just making himself look an even bigger fool. Dont waste your time arguing with him, just add him to the block list.

Lets see how wrong he is on monday when he realises you can only get the proto from the bit store as it says in the patch notes. lol

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    I understand that with the Starfall shards you can get a Prime AR (not the prototype), sorry if I'm wrong.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1535 - Flawless crystals: 50

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Mate im sure he thinks he knows what hes on about. He just making himself look an even bigger fool. Dont waste your time arguing with him, just add him to the block list.

Lets see how wrong he is on monday when he realises you can only get the proto from the bit store as it says in the patch notes. lol
    yeah sorry m8, it just really bugged me he was making the op sound stupid, but yeah your right

+ Reply to Thread