+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strange times

Strange times

So I've been hearing about all these players getting multiple jps the other day. At first I didn't think much of it, but the more I think back in regards to the amount of arkfalls I did and what I ended up getting, I'm feeling a little miffed. I honestly can't say how many I did, but it would have been close to 200. Maybe more... I ended up getting critical density as my reward, and conflagration... not sure why hot streak but that's another argument all together. Curious to know how others faired. Not here to carry on and make a big song and dance about it. Like I said to one of my friends, I expect nothing from this game. Anything I get is a bonus, some people get looked after and others slip under the radar. It is what it is and I accept that. Still I'm curious to know how many jps you guys got and how many arkfalls you did to get them.

I got comets tail and done about 60 EH... sucks you got trash considering you spend real money and time on this game while helping everyone you can
    N e R o

I won one yesterday. Planet Cracker. Dropped in my store inventory,
    Wildfire, Torrid, Comet's tail and the Pistol don't recall name like HPA
    Wolf hound iirc.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

You forgot to mention that you are a PP holder ,
    Over the 3 weeks i reckon I did about 100 finals and also got comets tail & torrid
    You got well and truly ripped off mate hopefully they will look into it again for you

Yes sorry I kind of took that information for granted, I'm always a patron pass holder. Love the extra arkforge.

Patron Pass holder here. Not sure how many I did but from past experience I've done enough to get a JP or two. There is a thread with Destromathe taking, I guess, responsibility for this major screw up of an event but honestly it's just not enough. Especially when our player base was telling them from the jump that something is majorly wrong. They are flat out inconsistent with what they say they will and won't do. They however consistently price to us though that they lack transparency and even the communication to make us feel appreciated. After all us buying bit boxes, bundles, and Patron pass pays their bills and supports their lifestyles. Just saying sorry and an oh you can keep those accidental jps you received isn't good enough because it's not a fair compensation FOR ALL and just for THE FEW. So yeah... It's BS.

Isn't it weird how some players didn't get any of these JP crates in their claims? (Patron Pass holders & non-Patron Pass holders) How was the process of giving them out exactly? What was it based on?
    @Destromathe @Zyra

I would love to know the same thing...I have only gotten 1 hp from event and I have friends that have gotten 6 or 7 so far and some got 4 or 5 just random in claims fro no reason ..? Plz explain lol

Just got my second jp, another critical density. Just what I wanted lol. Words cannot describe my excitement.

all scores and how many

The gear you're rewarded is selected completely randomly, your arkfall score and how many arkfalls you've done (even with PP) don't contribute to the quality of your reward... only the drop rate. it's literally all pure luck in regards to what gear ya get which is simply lazy game design and insanely unfair to those who spend real money to keep this game alive.
    N e R o