+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I miss pub events on PS4 already. =(

So, event is over, no majors spawning. Wondering about ETA on public events to come back. Also, a couple of my buddys who just got back from vacations were wondering if Starfire shards were going to disappear from vendors in coop maps tomorrow, being they have like 0 and need a whole 250 for the weapon. It did come late in the event so, it was unexpected for them while they were out of town.

I know I wasted 80 Paradise Creds the day after the event was supposed to end on 1 Stupid Purified Gulanite. I bought more than once (40 a pop) because I was like asking myself "Is this seriously just 1 SINGLE Purified Gulanite." and also didn't have the option at the time to buy the Nexus or cool outfits because it disappeared out of the game for a day. Please take this out of the game. Nobody needs just 1 single stupid Purified Gulanite for 40 LIMITED TIME event credits.

Thanks,

PSN character: Bauchie
    PSN: Poestis

Quote Originally Posted by Poestis View Post
    So, event is over, no majors spawning. Wondering about ETA on public events to come back. Also, a couple of my buddys who just got back from vacations were wondering if Starfire shards were going to disappear from vendors in coop maps tomorrow, being they have like 0 and need a whole 250 for the weapon. It did come late in the event so, it was unexpected for them while they were out of town.

I know I wasted 80 Paradise Creds the day after the event was supposed to end on 1 Stupid Purified Gulanite. I bought more than once (40 a pop) because I was like asking myself "Is this seriously just 1 SINGLE Purified Gulanite." and also didn't have the option at the time to buy the Nexus or cool outfits because it disappeared out of the game for a day. Please take this out of the game. Nobody needs just 1 single stupid Purified Gulanite for 40 LIMITED TIME event credits.

Thanks,

PSN character: Bauchie
    PSN: Poestis
    Even though its Trion/Gamingo's fault you should have asked someone about that first

Starfire shards still possible get soo who missed can get those

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post

but honestly say , i not like it. if i knew that those possible get even after event, i would buy those later. and spend PG for event crates

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET STARFALL SHARDS? --

I am not new but I don't see the Starfall Shards in the in-game store. Please explain how to get them. I was not able to earn enough in the 2!/2 days that I was able to play. --GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET STARFALL SHARDS? --

I am not new but I don't see the Starfall Shards in the in-game store. Please explain how to get them. I was not able to earn enough in the 2!/2 days that I was able to play. --GadeJ

The Event Horizon exclusive for earned starfall, ended on Monday of this week...

Sorry a greeating

+ Reply to Thread