+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
  1. #1
    Member afropick3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    168

    starfall shards and voidrunner

    do anyone know when we can start earning starfall shards, were do we spend them for the gun, and are they out of their minds charging $50 for a gun? (i know the answer to the last question)
    Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude!
    XBOX: NA. GT: AFRO PICK 3000
    CLAN: WSS (Why So Serious)
    Johnson Manstrong: e6000
    Race Sampson: e500

  2. #2
    Member gabberworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    behind pc
    Posts
    334
    it's should be start after dayly restart

  3. #3
    Member gabberworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    behind pc
    Posts
    334
    but i think we have problem

  4. #4
    Member gabberworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    behind pc
    Posts
    334
    event majors stopped atm, to they reenable those?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679
    Stopped alltogether? Or have they just reverted to the old spawn rate of 1 every few hours?

  6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Defiance Dev Destromathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Hey All,

    The Event Horizon Arkfalls stopped momentarily (they were off for 20 minutes). I have fixed this and they will be spawning as they were for another full week!

    The Starfall Prophecy pursuit is now active, and you will get Starfall shards from Event Horizon Major Arkfalls. Check your Bonus holiday pursuits for more information!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

    The Event Horizon Arkfalls stopped momentarily (they were off for 20 minutes). I have fixed this and they will be spawning as they were for another full week!

    The Starfall Prophecy pursuit is now active, and you will get Starfall shards from Event Horizon Major Arkfalls. Check your Bonus holiday pursuits for more information!
    Why does my Starfall Prophecy pursuit say it's already completed?

  8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Defiance Dev Destromathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner247 View Post
    Why does my Starfall Prophecy pursuit say it's already completed?
    This is definitely odd. I will take a look into the issue.

    If anyone else is having this problem, please let us know!

  9. #9
    I am having this issue as well! Plus the Nexus is missing from the Paradise vendor. We are now losing time to earn this. Are we going to be compensated? We already lost 11 hours between Event Horizon and now this with no compensation. I understand sleep time lost, but hot fixes are a developer issue and I feel I shouldn't be penalized for your mistake.
    Fa1thlessMayhem, KIRIA, 2050, Xbox One. NA

  10. #10
    Member llls1cKb0ylll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    PC - NA
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This is definitely odd. I will take a look into the issue.

    If anyone else is having this problem, please let us know!
    Hey destro a friend has the same problem, -R3dPilL on PCNA
    Oh and btw, EH caches are gone from the runners, is that a glitch? isn't the event going until june the 3rd?

    Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts