+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    spent all my diamonds and did not receive the starfall shards and it was complete and i didnt get my 30 free gems we were suppose to get my gamertag is extremeliveclan my character name is roddyliveclan

spent all my diamonds and did not receive the starfall shards and it was complete and i didnt get my 30 free gems we were suppose to get my gamertag is COUNTRY M0MMA61 my character name is COUNTRY MOMMA61

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I was on during the before, during, and after the contract reset took place, and my pursuit still seems to be a-okay.

Regardless, I hope those affected by the issue can get their fix before it is too late.
    Same... on both counts.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

yooo devs wat the word is need to know if i should start buying these shards or what for broken pursuit need to know because limited time frame for event.....
    XB1
    Ign: DevilScorp
    PR:5000
    Clan: The 420 Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by roddyliveclan85 View Post
    spent all my diamonds and did not receive the starfall shards and it was complete and i didnt get my 30 free gems we were suppose to get my gamertag is extremeliveclan my character name is roddyliveclan
    Same here gamer tag boardntape xbox 1 na

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #46
    Hey All,

We are currently in the process of fixing all players affected by this. Within the next hour or so, broken players should be seeing their pursuit reset back to 0/250 starfall shards. Once you see the pursuit is no longer completed, you can begin purchasing starfall shards from the vendors.

I will be personally sending out PG rewards to every player who was affected by this. Each player will receive a total of 210 PG, which will be able to purchase 140 starfall shards, getting you over halfway to completion. If you would like to spend that PG elsewhere, please feel free.

I will update here, and also CMs will send out an update elsewhere once this grant has been completed. All PG will go to claims. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.

Deleted everything I was saying to fellow ark hunters to remain patient while this was being worked on. I saw Destromathe's prior post after I submitted this... and found what I had been saying was completely unnecessary.

Thank you very much, Destromathe, Rarnok and anyone else who got this work-around put together. I look forward to trying out the PRIME Starfall Sovereign later this week.

Hurrah!

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

We are currently in the process of fixing all players affected by this. Within the next hour or so, broken players should be seeing their pursuit reset back to 0/250 starfall shards. Once you see the pursuit is no longer completed, you can begin purchasing starfall shards from the vendors.

I will be personally sending out PG rewards to every player who was affected by this. Each player will receive a total of 210 PG, which will be able to purchase 140 starfall shards, getting you over halfway to completion. If you would like to spend that PG elsewhere, please feel free.

I will update here, and also CMs will send out an update elsewhere once this grant has been completed. All PG will go to claims. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.
    Awesome!!! Thank you and gamingo for this compensation. I know alot of people will be pleased with this outcome.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

will this pg go to claims?

Thank you.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast