+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Sry it does show not complete but I thought the log in reward from a few weeks ago would be fixed didn't get the 30 diamonds yet

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    All pursuits have been fixed and all PG has been granted for all environments EXCEPT for US PC. I am still working on that one, making sure the data I have is correct and doing my voodoo magic. Please bear with me, I should hopefully have US PC also completed within the hour.

Thanks again for your patience. For everyone else, please check your claims for your PG. If anyone is having issues still after this update, please let us know ASAP.
    Checked earlier today. Nothing in my claims. Pursuit still bugged.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #63
    One final update here for the night: Unfortunately, I will be unable to grant the PG for US PC users tonight. This will be done first thing in the AM. We are dealing with some data issues, and want to make sure that all players who should get the grant get it.

Rest assured this will come, so please expect that PG and don't overspend your own in the meantime. Thanks as always for your patience.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #64
    Hey All,

Just one more post on this: US PC users should now have their PG in claims. I was able to get this done sooner than expected. Enjoy!

So actually who ever got this bug is a WINNER.... i have played like nonstop and got 80 total now wich 20 was buyed ones...I wont spend any money anymore.

Not a winner , we spent upwards of 120 pg etc
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Really? Just interesting for what u spent those 120 PGs if for shards at vendor, then don't u think its senseless to buy shards for pursuit that already checked, to stack them where in windows buffer, lol. The Cryzak is absolutely right bc some of you didn't do anything or maybe something and got 140 shards or 210 PG as compensation and we all grind them so Yes u are in winning position, man. I'm a lil jeleous,right, but I'm really also happy that ur problem solved so quick so just enjoy it, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    Really? Just interesting for what u spent those 120 PGs if for shards at vendor, then don't u think its senseless to buy shards for pursuit that already checked, to stack them where in windows buffer, lol. The Cryzak is absolutely right bc some of you didn't do anything or maybe something and got 140 shards or 210 PG as compensation and we all grind them so Yes u are in winning position, man. I'm a lil jeleous,right, but I'm really also happy that ur problem solved so quick so just enjoy it, peace.
    I spent 210 PG. I gotmthem back, and my pursuit shows 0/250. Not sure how that is a winner since I will just use those again to the shards I had before. Also none of the shards we earned from arkfalls carried over, so we still lost some. Not a winner at all.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    The real winner is Destromathe, he pulled off a miracle fixing this in one day. I personaly figured it was turkey gun all over again. Not seeing a reward for months and then finally getting the reward at 1 power. Then reward not showing up in schematic and opening yet another petition and waiting another month. I know worst possible scenario, but many worried of a repeat. Destromathe took the highest possible amount people would have spent in those 2 days and awarded them to the bugged people yo defuse so many incomming i spent pg tickets from forming.
    Being in a large guild we were jumpimg to 50-100 mjrs a day at a shard each that i could not gain. I was watching guild member after member get the prime on the 2nd day. So now I'm only half way there but I should have already had it. Not really a winning position, but because of the fix I will be able to complete it today or tomorrow.
    Yes there are 2 sides to this, the inactive casual player that logged in for the holiday and got bugged is the winner as without that pg boost they probably would never see the gun in the 5 days remaining to get enough.

So u got like 140/250 in ur pursuit and then next day u got it checked , right? Ok anyway I mean winners ppl that got pursuit checked right after they add it, and looks like ur case is different, sorry for that.

+ Reply to Thread