+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This is definitely odd. I will take a look into the issue.

If anyone else is having this problem, please let us know!

Same here. I sent in a ticket.

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Are we going to need to open a ticket on this. I am out 60 shards at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithlessmayhem View Post
    I am having this issue as well! Plus the Nexus is missing from the Paradise vendor. We are now losing time to earn this. Are we going to be compensated? We already lost 11 hours between Event Horizon and now this with no compensation. I understand sleep time lost, but hot fixes are a developer issue and I feel I shouldn't be penalized for your mistake.
    Fa1thlessMayhem, KIRIA, 2050, Xbox One. NA
    Everybody playing on NA Xbox servers are also reporting same problem and also having Nexus missing and no EH caches.
    Please let us know as soon as you have a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by PKNY888 View Post
    Everybody playing on NA Xbox servers are also reporting same problem and also having Nexus missing and no EH caches.
    Please let us know as soon as you have a solution.
    Welcome my friend. This whole thing has been BREWTAL
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Interesting. The pursuit isn't completed for me, but the vendor has nothing. Wasn't there supposed to be boosts active too?

Still annoyed that the Lost Warrior and the other outfits are character unlocks. Also it's pretty annoying to charge 50 bucks for a weapon and mods and not include an inventory space increase for them. Are the items available to all characters on your account?

mine is completed and no proto . and yall took the outfits out the paradise vendor .

I have just bought 120 pg worth of shards and it says I received it in rewards chat, but when I checked the pursuit - it was greyed out.

Hope this gets sorted out quickly.

Also - Where is Zephkial ?

Will these majors be spawning at a higher rate also ? Or have they been reset to be slow spawning ?

And will we be getting the Event Horizon boxes back for the week to buy and try and get some primes or mods for our weapons.

Because of this problem - is the one week event going to be extended ?

And will the timer be set correctly to end - taking into account the extension to the extension ?

I have the same problem too.

If I look in the pursuit for the Starfall, it is grayed out and there is a check box in the line for the purstui completion.

I have purchased two starfall caches for and I don't have any credit.

Character is Soulstrom Mk2
    On PC NA.

PC NA here. Username Sal Fireguard.

Same issue. Shows completed but is not. I purchased 120 shards so far and while it shows completed I have no weapon to show for it. This should have been tested before releasing it lads.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Took a while for me to bother posting here too... but this issue has affected my main, Babydoll, PC/NA as well.

First, I was on my 2nd account, finishing her Sunday daily/weeklies, as she has the Starfall Prophecy counter working fine. I logged off of her a minute or two before the daily reset, to begin working on my main.

When I logged in on my main, it was during the 5 minute period between 12:00 (noon) and 12:05 when all quests are shut off, before the daily reset kicks in. Starfall Prophecy was auto completed when I looked at it 5-10 minutes after logging in. This same problem has affected others in my clan who logged in during the same time period.

Then about 2-3 hours into the Starfall event (after weekly reset) I logged in an alternate character on my main account. The Starfall Prophecy quest was fine... started earning Starfall shards from completing a few majors.

Sadly, this is affecting my main... Babydoll. The other 2 are, while working as intended, both of no import.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother