+ Reply to Thread

Voidrunner Pack Contents Clarification

Per title, as I haven't been able to find an official answer to this question. What components of the pack are account-wide (as in, available to all characters) and what, if anything, isn't?

I am assuming that these are:

• Voidrunner Heavy Trooper Outfit/Headgear
    • Voidrunner Hoverbike Vehicle
    But are these:

• 2x Voidrunner weapon skins
    • 4x Starfall Epic Mod Fusion Mods
    • Unique one of a kind Prototype – Voidrunner – Assault rifle that shoots explosive rounds!!
    Account-wide? Either via the prototype kiosk or some other means?

Thanks.

Can't speak for all platforms but I purchased the voidrunner pack (ps4) for 2 reasons. #1, it says "for 1 week only" and I'm going on vacation very soon, didn't want to miss out. #2, the $50 purchase that everyone was complaining about, actually cost me $35. 6250 bits were $39.99, minus $5 for plus membership, so yes, I bought the pack. Now, if you are still reading this then you probably already know the elephant in the room, anytime a player bites on a "pack" that has a particular weapon that is also advertised as "limited" or "one week only " as in this case, runs the risk of at some point seeing this very weapon being sold by a runner or for a few lucky ones, an actual reward gosh forbid...aka my atomizer that I farmed for months, so happy to have FINALLY been rewarded, only to see a 1k player PURCHASE it with a few PG from a runner, 1 week later.

Oh, I don't really care about the pricing... value is subjective and I have better things to do with my time than be outraged over that. The risk that they will make it available in a non-paid fashion is no different than the risk of being an early adopter or whatever: it's a choice you've made... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I'm more annoyed that the 41st Century Agent and Lost Warrior items are character unlocks, and I don't have the time or interest to farm enough rep on my alt to get those items. It's not as annoying as the appearance items from the Black Friday Box event being character only... but I digress.

As you bought the pack, if you have alt(s), did they also get access to the gun, or just your main?

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    Per title, as I haven't been able to find an official answer to this question. What components of the pack are account-wide (as in, available to all characters) and what, if anything, isn't?

I am assuming that these are:

• Voidrunner Heavy Trooper Outfit/Headgear
    • Voidrunner Hoverbike Vehicle
    But are these:

• 2x Voidrunner weapon skins
    • 4x Starfall Epic Mod Fusion Mods
    • Unique one of a kind Prototype – Voidrunner – Assault rifle that shoots explosive rounds!!
    Account-wide? Either via the prototype kiosk or some other means?

Thanks.
    All items in the Voidrunner pack are awarded one to each character you have, past or future (including the prototype). The Prototype is also unlocked on the replicator like all other prototypes. I hope this helps clear things up!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    All items in the Voidrunner pack are awarded one to each character you have, past or future (including the prototype). The Prototype is also unlocked on the replicator like all other prototypes. I hope this helps clear things up!

Awesome, that clears it all up. Thanks!

Can anyone confirm if this voidrunner prototype will ever be part of the random prototype cache that Py Numbra sells in the future? It seems odd to have a persuit for a weapon that you can only get for 7 days by purchase only.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Can anyone confirm if this voidrunner prototype will ever be part of the random prototype cache that Py Numbra sells in the future? It seems odd to have a persuit for a weapon that you can only get for 7 days by purchase only.
    This question (somehow) I did a few days ago and I did not get an answer, the inclusion of the prototype in the pursuit was somewhat hasty (since it is only obtained with bits), unless in the future it is available in the game.

I want to clarify that in some countries of America (Argentina for example) 6250 bits are 59.90 dollars.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1535 - Flawless crystals: 56