+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Starfall Prophecy Pursuit - Resolved

Hello everyone,

We had encountered a small issue with the Starfall Prophecy Pursuit which caused it to auto-complete. This issue has now been resolved thanks to Destromathe!

The players who were affected by this were all compensated. Each player has received a total of 210 PG, with this you are able to buy 140 starfall shards, getting you over halfway to completion. You are certainly free to spend the PG however you see fit.

PG will be found in claims

Thank you for your patience while the team worked on resolving the issue.

So everyone who got that awesome bug are winners, others get kick to.... "nonstop" playing for 60+20 buyed one and who coulnt get few scores for less than day gets free 140.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryzak View Post
    So everyone who got that awesome bug are winners, others get kick to.... "nonstop" playing for 60+20 buyed one and who coulnt get few scores for less than day gets free 140.
    The entitlement in this post is very real.

EZ add to the ignore list.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    The entitlement in this post is very real.

EZ add to the ignore list.
    Well I can see his point, I've been grinding for hours to barely hit 50 (without speding my daily pg on em since I'm still missing some prototypes) while people that got the glitch can get to 100+ shards instantly without any effort, that is just not really fair if you ask me, if you gonna give some compensation to players it would be nice if that can be in a fair way for everyone. You giving 210 pg to some players for a f-up you did? Why not give half that much to everyone else? Is not like they are losing money or something and it's a good deed for the community in general.

Just my 2 cents.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Well, it's like I've been told since childhood... sometimes, life just isn't fair.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by Cryzak View Post
    Wow , why are you playing nonstop. Do your dailies, buy your shard caches and gtf off and do something else. If you did your dailies, you would have about 140 pg , - 30 = 80 shards . Not to mention if you had any pg before the start , you should be at 100 or 120 possibly after 2 days . All 6 of my toons are 100 plus . By just doing the daily contracts and actually having a lil pg .
    You need to buy 12 caches ( extra 10 shards from af’s)
    So you need to accumulate 360 total pg , you get 70 / day from contracts, so doing 5 days of contracts will fulfill your pursuit .
    You say your playing all day ? Play smart , play 2hrs each day . You can do your contracts and nail about 5-10 mjrs in that 2 hours thus giving you upwards of 80 shards / day . Making it a 4 day pursuit .
    The gifted pg was most likely based on the majority of players whom spent upwards of 120 pg or more and received nothing towards pursuit . Sure if someone was very casual he may have made out like a bandit but so what . Does it affect you ? Not in the least .
    Just do your daily contracts, buy your daily shard caches and you’ll be done in 5 days or less if you do 30 or so majors in a day maybe even quicker
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I do dailys/weeklys allways. I just want to buy those 12pg boxes to get few mods to poor weapons what i got from EH. So i keep grinding so maybe i can buy just few of those. First time ever i hoped i got a bug on game. Like someone commented, give even something for those who arent lucky winners.

Well my account is still bugged . I GET 0 RAWGULANITE from arkfall completions .
    Sent pm to dev , was told go to support , after 2 1/2 weeks support says to make a post on forums so a dev knows . Unbelievable. I wrote back to support and told them the dev sent me here . Do you know how many arkfalls I’ve done in 3 weeks ? 300 or more I’m guessing . Think about all the raw Gulanite and how many white boxes I could have bought . How many gems did I not get from said white boxes . Guess I need to make another post , maybe a dev will actually look into it , OR NOT
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I spent out more than what I got from the fix but hey at least it was not a total loss. Entitled my a s s...
    Nothing more satisfying than to light up a midget who is using a flamethrower and watch him burn

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hello everyone,

We had encountered a small issue with the Starfall Prophecy Pursuit which caused it to auto-complete. This issue has now been resolved thanks to Destromathe!

The players who were affected by this were all compensated. Each player has received a total of 210 PG, with this you are able to buy 140 starfall shards, getting you over halfway to completion. You are certainly free to spend the PG however you see fit.

PG will be found in claims

Thank you for your patience while the team worked on resolving the issue.

@Erinnyes

Hi =- Is this compensation because of the bug?

What happens if we bought shards - so we put a ticket in for that ?
    And do we receive the shards we bought in addition to the compensation ?