+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    le prototype en cadeaux pour ne pas avoir eu se qui faut ?entre les 50€ que j'ai mi pour rien et le manque de gulanite purifier . j'ai la mort

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    It's for both games. I should have been more specific, my bad!
    thanks. ps3 is really horrible with the lag..

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    And with all the posts being made in the last few weeks about new bugs arising, old ones still not fixed, servers being trash you feel the need to pop on with a 12 word sentance in a single thread. The servers have never been good for Defiance and Defiance 2050 so you can try talk around the problems saying you are doing this and that but in all honesty we have heard it all before. Oh a hotfix for server stability is one of the most common hotfixes yet the servers are still awful. Just ask any long time players. Just give us actual gameplay/bug fixes, most of us are now used to at least 2-3 hours a day where the game is unplayable due to your servers so we just wait it out.

What about the other threads? Just going to leave them unanswered yet again. Again ill apolagize for the rant but lost all patience at the minute with alll the silence that happens on these forums.
    We have to remember that some CM's are not familiar with trion games, and they may not have the answers we deserve. That being said its the job of the CM to communicate with both the devs and the players, and relay any concerns to both parties. I would be more upset at the Devs(who we know are aware, and have an understanding of the ga!e), for not giving any updates then a CM who has only been part of the defiance team for a few months.

I do agree we need a response regarding these issues,and hope we get them.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

so when are gonna see improvement with connectivity issues on ps3 na?

+ Reply to Thread