Closed Thread

PC-NA Compensation is in order

Due to the actions of a hacker, PC-NA was left in an unplayable state, for 2 hours. Event farming stopped. Clan Daily activities were impossible. Contracts were unable to be completed. Some peoples entire allotted time to play has been completely ruined. This is inexcusable.

I, for one, am requesting compensation, for my ruined gaming experience with my clan, that was supposed to happen today.

Goood luck with that. Xbox users are still waiting for compensation after having no sieges for 5 months. The devs even said they would comensate us back when they got them working again. LIES

Oh btw this way way back in October/November time when they siad this and we still have recieved nothing.

I Agree

This seems top be happening more and more. IF the security of the game cannot be guaranteed, what good does it do me to keep playing. I enjoy the game, but as more and more of these people keep hacking the game, my enjoyment of playing is diminishing quickly.

I can say that in my clan, a number of people have started playing other games with Defiance being down. If people keep playing other games when Defiance 2050 is down what hope does this game have that the players will come back.

I hope that Gamigo takes note that while the game is down, most of us are not buying anything in the store.

Your logic is less then logical. its like blaming an employ of the bank for being held up. How about you fiend the hackers and take compensation from them. This compony may not have a lot of employees but it has some and they are feeling the crunch in Real Life. You know people in the game know the person who did this if it was a hack and will not step up and say something. But that's neither here nor there, Point is Blame the Hacker not the people getting hacked. Your fun time on a FREE to play game weighed against Real Life Employs take the hit In Real Life,, Get a grip. Id like them to be faster on telling us what's up, but Im not blaming them for some one else's little DNA mistake getting loos and messing up a game. Any way, sorry and yes its a pain but that's life.

LOL. I thought this was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiza Kai View Post
    Due to the actions of a hacker, PC-NA was left in an unplayable state, for 2 hours. Event farming stopped. Clan Daily activities were impossible. Contracts were unable to be completed. Some peoples entire allotted time to play has been completely ruined. This is inexcusable.

I, for one, am requesting compensation, for my ruined gaming experience with my clan, that was supposed to happen today.

the surface world was a wash, and slightly inconvenient, but all the arenas were operational... I got a bunch of dailies done, including the weapon skills, co-op, and the arenas, as well, when they kicked everyone to reset the server... didn't get a chance to try it, but I imagine pvp arenas were available too

LOL oh boy, yep still fresh in my memory. This is one of the many reason why I haven't spent money on this game since the change in ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Goood luck with that. Xbox users are still waiting for compensation after having no sieges for 5 months. The devs even said they would compensate us back when they got them working again. LIES

Oh btw this way way back in October/November time when they siad this and we still have recieved nothing.
    In game: David Ringo

Quote Originally Posted by David Ringo View Post
    LOL oh boy, yep still fresh in my memory. This is one of the many reason why I haven't spent money on this game since the change in ownership.
    Im glad somebody else remembers the livestream where the devs stated they would compensate us.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey guys,

Thank you for the report. I will be closing the thread is it went off topic. If you have any further information you can provide regarding the hacking, please PM me about it.

Regarding other issues, kindly submit another thread.