+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Pc eu

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Still waiting for someone to come on and defend the devs/cms silence and try to blame it being the weekend. This is their game, their job, their problems to fix. In my job if something goes wrong i have to stay until its fixed, and if im not there i get called in. This is also the same with many other jobs.
    I wonder, would they be angry if the firefighters would let their house burning for 4-5 hours 'cause it is weekend? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    I wonder, would they be angry if the firefighters would let their house burning for 4-5 hours 'cause it is weekend? :-)

firefighters don't care also, let it burn

I also have a blank world, seems like Gamigo aren't too interested in fixing this, or letting us know just what is going on with the server. At this rate even if they merged the servers, they wouldn't even have enough players to make it worth while even playing, mores the pity for such an addictive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Still waiting for someone to come on and defend the devs/cms silence and try to blame it being the weekend. This is their game, their job, their problems to fix. In my job if something goes wrong i have to stay until its fixed, and if im not there i get called in. This is also the same with many other jobs.
    It is funny, that just a few weeks ago, I probably would have been *that guy*. Seeing the EU servers being in the state they are in, and not one reply from them team is really disheartening. Even a CM popping in and saying they will check with the Deva would be nice. Really is no excuse to leave you guys hanging so long, especially since you can log in forums on phone, laptop.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    It is funny, that just a few weeks ago, I probably would have been *that guy*. Seeing the EU servers being in the state they are in, and not one reply from them team is really disheartening. Even a CM popping in and saying they will check with the Deva would be nice. Really is no excuse to leave you guys hanging so long, especially since you can log in forums on phone, laptop.
    Zyra made a thread about it earlier. http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ssues-on-PC-EU

The situation with the servers does suck, but at least the team is aware of the issue. :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Zyra made a thread about it earlier. http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ssues-on-PC-EU

The situation with the servers does suck, but at least the team is aware of the issue. :/
    And this thread was created by Erinnyes before, because the issues for D2050 PC EU started on Friday, 31st May: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-EU-31.05.2019

I would suggest, perhaps a week's extension to obtain Starfall Shards, as mentioned here:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...01#post2159801
    Or some other form of compensation.

The recent state of the D2050 PC EU server made it simply unplayable: during the long periods (between restarts) when there were no enemies, no vendors, no ammo box, no cars etc.

and here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    and here we go again
    As you wrote in the game, almost the same time like yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    As you wrote in the game, almost the same time like yesterday...

but seems it fine now, probably server ip change or something like that

and it started again

+ Reply to Thread