+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Still f*cked up. I we cant play at weekend, why would we waste the time for this unreliable game in weekdays (with far far less free time)?

They actually said that we already migrated to cloud. So we will not see bc we see it now. They mention it in "A note on server performance" post:

A note on server performance
    Ark Hunters,

We sincerely apologize for the stability issues and extended downtimes you are currently experiencing in Defiance.

As you may have noticed, we have recently migrated our EU game servers from an onsite solution to a leading cloud computing platform. We heavily prepared for this transition, but sometimes things do not go as planned. Rest assured that improving Defiance server reliability is our highest priority.

Due to the current connectivity issues, we understand that you do not yet feel the positive effects of moving to the cloud platform. Nevertheless, we want to key you in as to why we chose this path and what it means for you in the future.

Our reason for moving to the cloud platform was to enhance your gaming experience. The dynamic scalability options available in the cloud platform allow for game server updates to be deployed much faster and with fewer errors. Autoscaling, now built into Defiance, dynamically adjusts servers so there is always enough overhead to handle even the most populated instances. It even saves resources which we can then directly invest back into the further development of Defiance.

We believe that you will soon benefit from even better server performance, lower latency, and much less downtime than you had in the past. We thank you, our loyal players, for your patience and understanding during this time.

The Defiance Team

What about PC NA - are u guyz ok or got also issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    They actually said that we already migrated to cloud. So we will not see bc we see it now. They mention it in "A note on server performance" post:

A note on server performance
    Ark Hunters,

We sincerely apologize for the stability issues and extended downtimes you are currently experiencing in Defiance.

As you may have noticed, we have recently migrated our EU game servers from an onsite solution to a leading cloud computing platform. We heavily prepared for this transition, but sometimes things do not go as planned. Rest assured that improving Defiance server reliability is our highest priority.

Due to the current connectivity issues, we understand that you do not yet feel the positive effects of moving to the cloud platform. Nevertheless, we want to key you in as to why we chose this path and what it means for you in the future.

Our reason for moving to the cloud platform was to enhance your gaming experience. The dynamic scalability options available in the cloud platform allow for game server updates to be deployed much faster and with fewer errors. Autoscaling, now built into Defiance, dynamically adjusts servers so there is always enough overhead to handle even the most populated instances. It even saves resources which we can then directly invest back into the further development of Defiance.

We believe that you will soon benefit from even better server performance, lower latency, and much less downtime than you had in the past. We thank you, our loyal players, for your patience and understanding during this time.

The Defiance Team

What about PC NA - are u guyz ok or got also issues?
    Oh, they already did the moving. I missed/misunderstood that part.

Loving the deserted streets. Guess I'll go for a nice, relaxed drive - oh wait, can't summon my vehicle.

Times like this, you just gotta shake your head, laugh a bit and go play something else...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Loving the deserted streets. Guess I'll go for a nice, relaxed drive - oh wait, can't summon my vehicle.

Times like this, you just gotta shake your head, laugh a bit and go play something else...
    The game turned to Fallout... :-)

soo when we can start play this? or we need wait again for next day, till it autorestarts

Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    The game turned to Fallout... :-)
    Just with even less players :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Just with even less players :P
    Surprising. For them...

Hello,
    Marvelous, now I can't even connect !!!
    I just played pvp quickmatch (but not SW) and kicked at exit of the match. Since, I can't enter in game : that loads infinitely.
    Please, try to solve this.
    In add, event is running and unplayable, and I have a reputation bonus in progress

26 hours a still no game guesses what there doing wile we whait

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast