+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Engineer Class PvP

I'm so happy others are finally saying "Get rid of PVP". This is the worst part of the game because everyone just cries about it and gets everything nerfed. Either play better or stop playing pvp, you are ruining the game for everyone else that has already figured out, long ago, that PVP in this game is way too broken. If pvp is your thing find another game that is a true pvp game, this is NOT one of them. Might as well have people running around with sticks, preferably from a willow tree, not clubs because people would cry to get those nerfed too. All these nerfs are just making arkfalls harder for you to complete. I mean your character is an "Arkhunter" which pretty much implies that your main source of income is what you get in pve arkfalls, not pvp. Does pvp even give you anything other than bragging rights, which there are so many glitches you really can't claim them anyway. Do you get cores or protos from pvp? What is the point of pvp in this game? My point is, pvp is not worth the hassle for the rewards, and is the most pointless part of the game. Oh wait you get different outfits that are purely cosmetic. My bad.
    PSN NA Belial8420

Title- Tank
    Assault/Engineer
    No Clan

I just wish there was am efficient way to mute all the pvp crybabies. Pvp is a LOT more about whining in the zone chat than about anything else.

Make the find people tool better. It needs to work on account or toon name and work with partial string. When someone has a 12 character name full of l1!|l, it's literally impossible to find him and mute him. Then Mitch McConnels impaired son comes in with his 20 accounts and the muting is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I just wish there was am efficient way to mute all the pvp crybabies. Pvp is a LOT more about whining in the zone chat than about anything else.

Make the find people tool better. It needs to work on account or toon name and work with partial string. When someone has a 12 character name full of l1!|l, it's literally impossible to find him and mute him. Then Mitch McConnels impaired son comes in with his 20 accounts and the muting is impossible.
    when they say something in zone, go to social on your wheel, r1 to ( chat iirc). It will show you the last several zone chats, click on name, MUTE iirc...I haven't been on in a week , not sure I want to log in but that's the easiest way to find players names to mute...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    when they say something in zone, go to social on your wheel, r1 to ( chat iirc). It will show you the last several zone chats, click on name, MUTE iirc...I haven't been on in a week , not sure I want to log in but that's the easiest way to find players names to mute...
    Yeah, sounds about right.

But I also haven't played in a spell... been utterly hooked on Red Dead Online, as of late.

I blame the posse that I'm currently in. XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Yeah, sounds about right.

But I also haven't played in a spell... been utterly hooked on Red Dead Online, as of late.

I blame the posse that I'm currently in. XD

All this can be prevented if they properly balance PVP and class, instead of releasing more broken prototypes, events, overpowered class, and fix all reported bugs before moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayespino97 View Post
    All this can be prevented if they properly balance PVP and class, instead of releasing more broken prototypes, events, overpowered class, and fix all reported bugs before moving forward.
    You will NEVER balance pvp imho . Only way to balance it is to strip a player of all gear etc. and let them choose a regular shield and gun . No synergies , bit store bought items etc would be allowed in pvp. Than all who bought items would be ticked off . You cannot win !!!
    There will be very few fixes if any to bugs . Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know this , 5 years is a pretty good track record to go by .
    There is definitely going to be more broken/bugged weapons and items introduced. This has and still is the mo of this mmo.
    Lower your expectations, and enjoy the game for what it is

A fun , addictive and possibly the best broken game ever

It is what it is !
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Jayespino97 View Post
    I mean, we've basically been waiting several years for all of this to happen... yet, here we are.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

PvP needs to go. Enough with nerfing every weapon to the point it becomes useless. So a weapon is OP in pvp? You want things equal? Then get the weapon too! There. Things are equal. Tired off seeing calls for pvp which rarely gets answered. Tired of seeing “you don’t have to stay “. Then what’s the point.

Devs. Leave Engineer class alone. It’s a great piece of work you developed. It’s fine as is.

It's obvious they intend PVP not like a skill challenge, but like a promo of biggest shiny weapons. And it's sad, because it could be the best PVP ever. But since happening on a 5k-10* player is like crashing on a concrete wall, people try couple of times and never again. Question for those "PVP NEEDS TO GO": what do you do when you reach the point that you're piled up with orange and yellow tools? You only play events, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    PvP needs to go. Enough with nerfing every weapon to the point it becomes useless. So a weapon is OP in pvp? You want things equal? Then get the weapon too! There. Things are equal. Tired off seeing calls for pvp which rarely gets answered. Tired of seeing “you don’t have to stay “. Then what’s the point.

Devs. Leave Engineer class alone. It’s a great piece of work you developed. It’s fine as is.
    I 100% agree with you on this. I worked hard to get my weapons where they're at. Thousands of hours. Everything I have I EARNED. It seems people don't understand that weapon skill levels play a major roll along with power rating. They just assume that the weapon or class is broken or bugged. I worked hard to save up 1000 points to unlock the Engineer class. Now I don't even want to get use to it because people are going to complain so much that the devs are going to break and nerf it.

To answer Max Its question of "for those "PVP NEEDS TO GO": what do you do when you reach the point that you're piled up with orange and yellow tools? You only play events, right?" I play with or without an event happening.
    PSN NA Belial8420

Title- Tank
    Assault/Engineer
    No Clan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast