+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Engineer Class PvP

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Turrets are now killing the boss without it ever coming into play. Killing it before it ever leaves the base.

Those Scrapper arkfalls have needed an buff adjustment all along. Let's not blame all on the class when the bug has all along been with the arkfall. You can look at the boss cross eyed and kill it.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial8420 View Post
    I'm so happy others are finally saying "Get rid of PVP". This is the worst part of the game because everyone just cries about it and gets everything nerfed. Either play better or stop playing pvp, you are ruining the game for everyone else that has already figured out, long ago, that PVP in this game is way too broken. If pvp is your thing find another game that is a true pvp game, this is NOT one of them. Might as well have people running around with sticks, preferably from a willow tree, not clubs because people would cry to get those nerfed too. All these nerfs are just making arkfalls harder for you to complete. I mean your character is an "Arkhunter" which pretty much implies that your main source of income is what you get in pve arkfalls, not pvp. Does pvp even give you anything other than bragging rights, which there are so many glitches you really can't claim them anyway. Do you get cores or protos from pvp? What is the point of pvp in this game? My point is, pvp is not worth the hassle for the rewards, and is the most pointless part of the game. Oh wait you get different outfits that are purely cosmetic. My bad.
    Interesting..., how is Arena Rule's Mock Battles is the worst part of Defiance Universal, VS The Ark Hunter Association who's sufficient Mock Battles/Arena Rule is PvO/Pvp's Truest Form, and has Centered it's Visiting Imaginative Around Arena?, meaning, mentality's Adventure Results MUST destroy Defiance Universal Organization's Universal Progressive In Order To Fufill And Refill their Ark Traveler's Imaginative In A Box, Rejecting Open World's Illustrations.

Why would Organizations in Defiance Universal Reward Two Travelers Fighting Each Other, when clearly Winning, Accepting A Duel Is A Choice/Option, Including Mock Battles?, which is not a Battle Of True Meaning, But Has A Situational Meaning Which Ark Hunter's Imagination Hasn't Scratched Discovery, But Numb Beef Jerky's Quick To Say I Been Here Since Day One, Which Politely, Day One My Foot.

How is it Game Travelers Join, Work, Compete, Or Attent An Organization, (in Defiance Universal), but that's as far Visiting Thoughtfulness Travels, when learning about Organizations in Defiance Universal, unless Friendship in 99.9% of many situational, mislead further tail-gating Guide Forums Of Poor Ark Hunter's Imagination Game-playing?

Now Ark Travelers who brings Everything Reality's taught them to Defiance Universal, can't learn anything about Defiance Universal, because wandering thoughtfulness can't drop Reality's Initiative, thus learning nothing about Gameplanet's Creativity Abyss, but want to Suggestion from a Blank Point Of Viewing?

(Defiance Universal Writing Masters Began This Adventure For Nothing?)

Defiance PvP is the ultimate playground for trolling. The overpowered weapons in pvp always dictated markets for those who only played pve. Can’t tell you how many times I nuked people in various matches. Using broken weapons in pvp is hilarious but it draws too much attention to those who can’t understand why they’re dropping dead without seeing someone. I was never in it for more than the laughs and the rages in zone after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayespino97 View Post
    If the thread is for Engineer Class, why not focus on the main subject.
    Agreed, the issue is with the class, i just played a round of sw guy used engineer and went 50-11. This same guy used to Shield Glitch daily. This is sad I'm paying money monthly supporting my favorite game. Something has to be done 3 xs indestructible turrets and a indestructible Mech. Can't even enjoy the game PVE PVP it's all being plagued by Exploiters.

Agreed, the issue is with the class, i just played a round of sw guy used engineer and went 50-11. This same guy used to Shield Glitch daily. This is sad I'm paying money monthly supporting my favorite game. Something has to be done 3 xs indestructible turrets and a indestructible Mech. Can't even enjoy the game PVE PVP it's all being plagued by Exploiters.
    Using engineer isn't exploiting, they are simply using the class as intended. MECH uses the players own health and shields and can be destroyed. Turrets not so much. The last thing we need is a nerf to engineer because PvP is poorly made. Pve shouldn't have to suffer another premium class nerf just to satisfy the small pvp player base. If you want serious balance in PvP, you are playing the wrong game. Even D13 was broken with cankers and swords.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

I agree. Did some quick stats based upon all pve and pvp activities available per day. Pvp was only a generous 20% of the game.

That means 80% of the game activities are PVE.

I say a generous 20% because I based it on 5 pvp matches per day. Which we all know never happens.

So my question is why is 80% of the game being modified by 20%? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Most of pvp players admit its pretty lonely.

Come on devs. Concentrate on the 80% and all it’s issues. There’s plenty there, and players want expanded pve content.

Sorry pvp, but your resolution already been stated many times.
    If something’s OP. Get it too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    I agree. Did some quick stats based upon all pve and pvp activities available per day. Pvp was only a generous 20% of the game.

That means 80% of the game activities are PVE.

I say a generous 20% because I based it on 5 pvp matches per day. Which we all know never happens.

So my question is why is 80% of the game being modified by 20%? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Most of pvp players admit its pretty lonely.

Come on devs. Concentrate on the 80% and all it’s issues. There’s plenty there, and players want expanded pve content.

Sorry pvp, but your resolution already been stated many times.
    If something’s OP. Get it too.
    With turrets one shoting the bosses, OP nature in PvP this class needs to be adjusted. The Turrets/Mech need to be destroyable

With turrets one shoting the bosses, OP nature in PvP this class needs to be adjusted. The Turrets/Mech need to be destroyable
    It doesn't one shot bosses. . Progenitor has been weak since d13, all we need is a massive buff to it, give it a shield that deflects damage like the DM shields when the core isn't exposed.

Engineer doesn't need to be reworked or nerfed. In pvp , if you see a bulwark stay away. That's like me rushing a tank in halo on foot. Allow turrets to destruct on players death, and we are good. If engineer gets nerfed it would just be bad all around as we would loose another premium class to nerfs and then we all go back to assassin, and abuse eviscerate, and bio toxin with atomizer again.

This isn't a PvP based game. The PvP is a side diversion, and offers no rewards for doing them. Its like a hotshot, or rampage. Nerfing gear for a side mission is the last thing this game needs, or the game will truly die.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

the Progenitor down is sv isnt weak.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the Progenitor down is sv isnt weak.
    D50 doesn't have SV yet, so we are stuck with the weak version.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast