+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Engineer Class PvP

Engineer Class PvP

So not only are the Turets indestructible after being killed I was killed again by the turet after I responded. These things need to be removed from PvP

Remove PvP instead.

I wonder if guardian can take on engineer with the wall, and second life?
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Remove PvP instead.
    This, this, this. Sick of PvP controlling how our classes and weapons work due to them being OP in PvP. PvP is such a small part of this game but has full control over nerfs. Said this from the start of Defiance 13 that PvP should have set loadouts and weapons. The fact that we dont even have all the PvP gamemodes anyways it wouldnt hurt just to drop Shadow War and Deathmatch until they bring back al the gamemodes anyways, its not like anything good can be brought with Echelon rep either and we cant finish the multiplayer pursuits unitl the other gamemodes are returned. And on Xbox EU PvP has been dead since the Turkey gun ruined it and people left and never returned. We used to have at least 3 games a night so everyone could finish their Echelon contracts but now we are lucky if we get 3 games a month due to low population.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    I wonder if guardian can take on engineer with the wall, and second life?
    And Guardian second life shoudlnt be alowed in PvP either so this should be nerfed too. Invincible mode for 5 seconds is another cheap trick that shoud have been removed months ago.

The only nerf needed is to nerf PvP out of the game entirely. It is ruining the game for the rest of us with the constant cries of everything needing nerfed.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Pvp is endgame for d13 it was to show your most op loadouts to others . since theres no trading in 2050 makes a good part of that irrelevant. But you are all still aware of everythings mechanisms and how they are used adapt. Not being a jerk just saying for me personally the adaptation is what makes it endgame this is proof of having the experience of all the games ins and outs as well as how to block or defeat them. Albiet yours is a diff game same rules apply to all gear based games adaptation is the most powerful gear you have and never has to be bought.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Pvp is endgame for d13 it was to show your most op loadouts to others . since theres no trading in 2050 makes a good part of that irrelevant. But you are all still aware of everythings mechanisms and how they are used adapt. Not being a jerk just saying for me personally the adaptation is what makes it endgame this is proof of having the experience of all the games ins and outs as well as how to block or defeat them. Albiet yours is a diff game same rules apply to all gear based games adaptation is the most powerful gear you have and never has to be bought.
    Swords and infectors was all you needed in D13 to be successful in PvP.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    PvP in 2050 isnt about who has the best gear to survive though. You could have had a 5k oj rebel shield and a 5k barbuster will full tier 5 mods and a 5k fragger with full t5 mods and you would still fall short against someone using second life, or back before it got fixed the turkey gun. PvP should be about skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    PvP in 2050 isnt about who has the best gear to survive though. You could have had a 5k oj rebel shield and a 5k barbuster will full tier 5 mods and a 5k fragger with full t5 mods and you would still fall short against someone using second life, or back before it got fixed the turkey gun. PvP should be about skill.

Sadly PvP was poorly implemented. Its fun, but not really skill based.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

+ Reply to Thread