+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Engineer Class PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Jayespino97 View Post
    Engineer class completely overpowers other class. The Micro-thrusters, when fully perked, it gives you 200% movement speed; with only 5 second cooldown. That is an overpowered perk in itself.

Frenzy perk increases damage and accuracy to allies.

Synchronization perk provides damage and defense for 20 seconds when summoning Fury, Logic or Artemis.

That means every time a player summons Fury, Logic or Artemis, they are constantly in defense mode. Meaning, when using one perk, the other is in cooldown mode. So it's a continuation of defense and offense through the Synchronization perk.

The M.E.C.H. definitely has a no damage bug. When engaging against the M.E.C.H. the weapon will not turn red.

I really enjoy playing with the engineer class, but it is obvious that it needs to be looked into. When it comes down to PvP, it overpowers every other class; there is no balance whatsoever.
    Balancing this Class will be a challenge, giving the fact we lost another Developer.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #52
    Hi guys, this has already been mentioned before, PvP is not going to be removed but I will take all your feedback so it can be reviewed!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hi guys, this has already been mentioned before, PvP is not going to be removed but I will take all your feedback so it can be reviewed!

what would be nice for coop that you can start that alone , but its still possible play with 4 players

LMAO Bunny Hopping makes you less of a target but makes it harder to get off a clean kill shot. It balances. Maybe you would rather we all lined up so you could take your time and crit us all one by one.
    Nothing more satisfying than to light up a midget who is using a flamethrower and watch him burn

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    And Guardian second life shoudlnt be alowed in PvP either so this should be nerfed too. Invincible mode for 5 seconds is another cheap trick that shoud have been removed months ago.
    Second life is the same as popping a stem before death it's not unbeatable. When you kill someone in PvP and then an indestructible Turet kills you even if you are using second life is completely insane. The turets should be destroyable or remove the class from PvP. I've used second life and I've died plenty of times. These indestructible turets can't die. I'm not saying change the class for pve just for PVP. If you don't play PvP why have a comment here? PvP players have always been the highest spenders on defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    LMAO Bunny Hopping makes you less of a target but makes it harder to get off a clean kill shot. It balances. Maybe you would rather we all lined up so you could take your time and crit us all one by one.
    Also a lot of these people that's giving feed back don't play PvP they are just using the platform to have a voice

A lot of people that's complaining don't play PVP they are just using the platform to have a voice.

What is comical is some people go from op to op hear at a blink of an eye. Then if there isn't any op hear to be used they don't play PvP. I spend about 60 to 100 bucks a month playing defiance because I love the game. I've been a day one player on both games. I've lived through every possible glitch every cheater has done. I support this fully with my time. I don't cheat and I don't use exploits and I don't use op gear because it helps to be competitive with real players like myself. This new class is awesome and it's great for pve just not PvP. I don't even use it in pve. I use actually weapons no prototypes 90% of the time I use built gear. PvP Players are known to be the bigger spenders in the game. Defiance is not COD it's an awesome that allows you to use imaginative weapons in the game. There are many players that won't play PVP unless they have an op item to take in with them. 100% speed boosts, indestructible turets, and shottys to boot. Same people that used the turkey gun are the same people running that class in PvP.

Dude. You are making some heavy assumptions and generalizations. I agree with making the turrets destroyable, but where is your proof that the higher spenders=pvp players? Show some data, statistics, etc. Otherwise, you're just pulling it out of thin area. Also how do you know these people do not play PvP? For all you know, they do and just not talk about it. I suppose the same logic can be thrown back at me (in regards to how I know some people play PvP), but just because they do not talk about it...does not mean they stay away from PvP.

Also op /=/ time spent in PvP. Matches tend to lean more involvement with explosives, shotguns, and then high-caliber weapons versus mid-caliber weapons. What I have seen, if something does not kill in one-hit or incredibly fast, then it becomes tougher against the more advanced PvP players. Bit of a balancing issue there, and that is not even counting the class abilities. However, I have seen some active players use mid-caliber weapons and high-caliber weapons and do good with them. Regardless though, something does not have to be op to get matches done. For some people, it tends to be quite the opposite...facing anything "op" means they will play less PvP.

Again with the assumptions man, do you have any data to back this up? I'm all for having a civil discussion, but making claims such as turkey users=engineer class users in PvP is not necessarily correct. It is a new class; do you expect people to not use it?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Here's the feedback:
    1-Don't balance the game based on pvp. If a weapon is OP in pvp, then everyone will use it, and that is it. If a class is OP in pvp, everyone will play that class, and that is it. At the end of the day, it'll be fair if everyone has the same class and gears.
    2-If something doesn't work in pvp, don't trash the whole game for it. If at the end of the day, pvp is 12 people shooting each other as mech and shadow war is 16 people camping with turrets, then that's what it is. Don't take away turrets and mech because they mess pvp; tell pvper to use them or suck it.
    3-Make competitive start with 10 people out of 12. It'll start faster (less whining in zone chat) and there'll be 2 free spot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast