+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please Extend the Starfall Shards Drop for 1 More Week

Please Trion/Gamigo

Extend the Starfall Shards Drop to at least 1 more week, been playing all week for hours and I've barely reached 125 today which is halfway to 250.

I'm confident theres a lot of people that haven't gotten the prime AR yet and are in the same situation as me, mostly cause theres people that play or can play way less hours than me and 1 week wasn't enough for doing 250 majors in the 1st place and spending a ton of pg on shards when you are trying to reach 5k is not worth it imo.

Thanks in advance.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Please Trion/Gamigo

Extend the Starfall Shards Drop to at least 1 more week, been playing all week for hours and I've barely reached 125 today which is halfway to 250.

I'm confident theres a lot of people that haven't gotten the prime AR yet and are in the same situation as me, mostly cause theres people that play or can play way less hours than me and 1 week wasn't enough for doing 250 majors in the 1st place and spending a ton of pg on shards when you are trying to reach 5k is not worth it imo.

Thanks in advance.
    while im not saying i disagree, you can earn 72 pg a day to buy starfall shards, 30 pg for 20 shards, i haven’t spent money and already have the the prime reward, hiw do you not?

EU players deserve more days with the server issues.

You had the choice for starfall shards with daily pg.
    You took the event caches and now you have a problem.
    Can still reach 5k after the event.

Wow , stop buying eh caches ! I have all toons done .
    If you did your contracts, spent your pg on starfall caches . You should be done

That being said . I don’t have a problem with another week
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I haven't even been doing all of my pg dailies and I only need 6 shards.

People must have kept spending their pg on eh caches..

I bought 3 shard cache so total of 60 shard and got the pursuit done Friday (was at 245 Thursday). At first it was slow cause I was doing the whole major but when I found out that all I had to do was go to a major and just shoot one dude, things got a lot faster. There's usually 3 majors per phase, so tp to first, shoot a dude, tp to second, shoot a dude, tp to third, complete the major and you get 3 credits.

Please Trion/Gamigo

Extend the Starfall Shards Drop to at least 1 more week...
    PC EU might need something like a 1 week extension, since the PC EU server has been having serious issues since Friday. For long periods of time it is / was unplayable ... no enemies, no vendors, no cars, no ammo boxes etc (in the open world).

Probably won't get fixed until Monday (realistically, it might take a few days after that).

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-EU-31.05.2019

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ssues-on-PC-EU

Please Trion/Gamigo

Thanks in advance.
    You can get 5k shields and nades from the 1pg standard cache. These are just like the old arkfall chessts and coop chests. No need to buy EH caches as they contain nothing but junk. Pretty much what others have said, enough daily gulunite to have got these shards without doing 250 majors. Only PC EU should be extended due to being down pretty much since Friday.

Well I’ve been doing all my contracts and spending the pg on worthwhile stuff like prototypes, oj weapons, shields, grenades and flawless crystals caches, spending 340 pg for only a prime Ar with 25 mag that I prolly not even gonna use seems pretty overpriced if you ask me and since it’s a pursuit, we should be able to get it by just completing the pursuit like it has been since pursuit events weapons were introduced in original defiance.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Well I’ve been doing all my contracts and spending the pg on worthwhile stuff like prototypes, oj weapons, shields, grenades and flawless crystals caches, spending 340 pg for only a prime Ar with 25 mag that I prolly not even gonna use seems pretty overpriced if you ask me and since it’s a pursuit, we should be able to get it by just completing the pursuit like it has been since pursuit events weapons were introduced in original defiance.
    then why post?

+ Reply to Thread