+ Reply to Thread

server stability is a joke

Though it's pointless even reporting stuff on the forums anymore, the time it takes to connect to the server and the amount of DC's along with the lag spikes makes me think the game is finally coming to an end.. You're pushing deals in store to make people buy stuff on a game that they can barely play? Where's the priorities? Oh wait, you are chasing your priorities.. Bleeding money out of people, and everyone has become aware of this now. Think about us and focus on fixing your game, thanks.
    N e R o

I think you did not realize that the trion was bought by gamigo.
    It was a small team with the trion. With gamigo, he was even smaller with the dismissals.
    But I'm surprised that even with the small team, they keep working hard and fixing some bugs. We have to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizted View Post
    Though it's pointless even reporting stuff on the forums anymore, the time it takes to connect to the server and the amount of DC's along with the lag spikes makes me think the game is finally coming to an end.. You're pushing deals in store to make people buy stuff on a game that they can barely play? Where's the priorities? Oh wait, you are chasing your priorities.. Bleeding money out of people, and everyone has become aware of this now. Think about us and focus on fixing your game, thanks.