+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: event majors

event majors

what i found love to see at event majors is a big ending at last day in final major

only 1 major at map but 2x bigger 4x more enemy's, also last longer too, maybe 45 min

and yes one time only all stuff what we can get at end is all oj's

it's like a final attack from enemy's and they spawn all they army what they have.

also new type off mini events would be nice, like defend the Overpass

so enemy comes from back and front so we need kill those

and if we lose that for lasyness then we also lose the teleport location , soo we need drive again to there for get that location

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    also new type off mini events would be nice, like defend the Overpass

so enemy comes from back and front so we need kill those

and if we lose that for lasyness then we also lose the teleport location , soo we need drive again to there for get that location
    Quite an awesome idee.

Not bad ideas, but not a big major on last day. I’m a grinder, so I wouldn’t like to grind for stuff for a week or so only to have people show up on last day to get what I have been trying to get for hours each day.

It would be better for these large majors to occur randomly during event. Maybe every 1 and 1/2 or 2 hours. This benefit should be for those who play each day. Not for those who just show up on last day.

not like get oj that often, if we get those every day, then what the point for game?

if everyone get those so fast then what we hunting after that?

also i think you not that rich for buy those all oj what fill be sell at that last major

My point is it be random. My suggestion about 1 and 1/2 hour was just that. A suggestion. Not a rule. But random for a super major is better than last day.
    You just have to define what random is.
    Truly random, in which case in may not occur that whole day or with rules such as once or twice a day and no closer than 6 hours.
    Just suggested ideas but you won’t be stocking up on oj’s that way. Most are in game for set hours per day or whenever they can jump in. I don’t think there’s many on 24/7. So you’d have to be lucky enough to be in game and have the resources on hand. Maybe you get 2 or 3 oj’s maybe 1 or 2 mods from the entire event that.
    And there would still be things to look for. You’ll need maybe 12 to to 14 mods for those 3 oj’s you got not counting any mods you needed for weapons you may have been lucky to get from standard event majors. Mods for protos since thats here now.
    A random super major is something that’s workable for those who play regularly. I hope others provide ideas on what that is.

Random and Defiance 2050 is a big NO. RNG is quite possibly one of the worst in this game. Dont give them any ideas to add more.

If you want random try reloading, its pure randomness if it reloads right or after 20 seconds :P

Things are already random in Defiance 2050. From rng to how/when weapons work. Its been here.

you not really get tho why final fight. right now event ends if time pops then all gone, you not want some cool ending for event? if those big majors pops randomly what the point is idea at all.

Do you get the amount of lag a "super" mjr would cause. Ill tell you itll be a "super" crit fest. Something special for an ending would be dope though. Perhaps not real big but keep it long spawn all the mjr mob bosses in herds like hulker hell on d13 for 45-60 mins, but make the payout enough for those that help and finish to have their choice of oj at the end. While you say itll flood the game with ojs or negate your grinding but if its a 1 time deal i cant see how. Unless you play often you can only get 1 since its only at the end of the event.

+ Reply to Thread