+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: event majors

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    also new type off mini events would be nice, like defend the Overpass

so enemy comes from back and front so we need kill those

and if we lose that for lasyness then we also lose the teleport location , soo we need drive again to there for get that location
    It would be great new modes of MJ Arkfall. It's a great idea...

A greating

It's a really cool idea but it would take new content to implement. If they borrowed from warframe mini events kinda like you described.

For example, two factions are fighting against each other. Each offers a reward for fighting with them. Weapons or shields etc.. Doing mini missions for that faction Grant's you the mods as you complete them and helps them win. Each faction would would have a bar showing which faction is winning similar to the team bar in pvp. When one faction wins then the invasion happens and a fast travel can be lost. Mini event conclusion could differ by enemy and event type depending on who it is. I could go on but I'm just copying from another game but that would be cool. It might also be a good "go to" after a holiday event to keep people interested but hopefully not just another burnout.

I think it would be really bloody awesome hourly (or every 30 minutes) siege-like random enemy attacks against random important posts like Crater or Overpass. In Black Desert Online was something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    also new type off mini events would be nice, like defend the Overpass

so enemy comes from back and front so we need kill those

and if we lose that for lasyness then we also lose the teleport location , soo we need drive again to there for get that location
    (Seated Dressed Fitting Thread's Nobility)..., The Universal Ark Event's not ready yet..., great you have been reading, and Options about Universal Ark Event's changed.
    Not bashing you..., Defiance Universal Officials, (in Ark Universal), awaiting to strike Defiance Universal's Opposition at the right time, since the Age Of Ark Alliances gearing up to break the Pale War Agreement, for Regional Development..., so what you're saying, The Ark Hunter Association's ready to husstle/move ahead of schedule?

Yes or No?

If you say yes, then i'll let Arkfall Board Of Directors know of your Arrival.

Lag? Would there be lag at a super major or the events suggested by others?

Of course there would. For those who have that issue.

I don’t. I’m on Xbox 1 NA and my platform has been pretty stable for awhile. Do I still get those issues? Had lag yesterday at a scrapper yesterday. It went away, we finished major.

Those appear to be serious issues mostly for PS4 and PC’s. See it a lot on forum, especially during last event.

I also read the dev’s response yesterday on this issue. It’s not their servers. It’s your platform and setup. Not the answer I would want to hear. But it is their response.

Based on that response I wouldn’t except them to pursue any type of fix since according too them there’s nothing to fix.

So those lag and crit issues are going to continue for those that have them with any game enhancements.

current average speed in battle is for one user 50-70 KB/s,

that speed self is low for not actually causing any lag for good connection,
    only thing what may not handle is hardware if there too many enemy's,
    if battle area is big game calculates for show you only the closest 3d objects,
    that way even if major is bigger you still should not see any huge difference.

if major stay same size and there 4x more enemy's then that may cause some problems.

there also only one place at map where possible make the bigger major, it's at San Fransisco near Overpass, that area big en-oh for that

+ Reply to Thread