+ Reply to Thread

Enemy Scaling is way off

The last update has killed all major bosses. You really need to buff their health as its now a joke. And actually fix the health dont just nerf our guns. But whilst you are at it you could at least fix out guns (you know the ones you broke a few months back when you said you didnt do anything with a hotfix)

It's because of MECH. You can see it in the health bar when a MECH fires its missiles, it takes away a good chunk in one shot. 5-10 MECH in the area will take a LOT of a boss health, and then it's a cakewalk for the rest.

I thought the artemis turret would be more effective, but they don't do anything. They shoot at the crystals instead of shooting at mobs or the boss. I managed to get one turret to shoot at a matron once by planting it right in front of it, but that's it. And when the matron went into hiding, the stupid turret started shooting at a crystal instead of shooting the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    It's because of MECH. You can see it in the health bar when a MECH fires its missiles, it takes away a good chunk in one shot. 5-10 MECH in the area will take a LOT of a boss health, and then it's a cakewalk for the rest.

I thought the artemis turret would be more effective, but they don't do anything. They shoot at the crystals instead of shooting at mobs or the boss. I managed to get one turret to shoot at a matron once by planting it right in front of it, but that's it. And when the matron went into hiding, the stupid turret started shooting at a crystal instead of shooting the mobs.
    Not only MECH. Me and one clan mate just finsihed an entire Dark Matter arkfall in San Fran just the two of us both running combat medic for the ammo regen. Both using retaliator with electric. Crystals took the normal time. Monolith dead within 2 landings and destroyed its health without MECH.

Scrapper boss has always been weak and again 2-3 people will drop it before its repaired one arm without MECH.

Only boss that seems to have a decent amount of health is the matron.

And as stated by a few people at the start of Event Horizon T4 and T5 coops were made significantly easier with the new scaling.

The question is... is this the result of players being stronger with a near capped or capped synergy battery, proper crystals, class perks and abilities and knowing which ammo mod to use or something else?

It seems that before the event started the scaling felt ok but since the event, lots of players increased weapon skills, synergy matrix and learned real quick which nano works well against certain enemy types. It’s amazing how easy the game becomes when knowledge and understanding of these things come into play.

When the game first launched the enemies were pretty difficult. Some seemed nearly impossible to defeat. The scaling was adjusted for a more pleasant experience. The new scaling system is to help lower level players. As players start to get stronger I suspect it will continue to be adjusted but until that happens higher leveled players are going to feel a bit OP.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I did two majors this morning, one hellion and one the flying one . They don't need a buff to health imo....took exactly the same time as it always takes from what I experienced. the hellion popped up 3 times...the flyer had 2 or 3 back to the hive moments.
    Maybe you had more people at yours ? maybe more high level ? I never looked around at the other players as I was busy af running and shooting...But in the two I experienced, their the same as before...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I did two majors this morning, one hellion and one the flying one . They don't need a buff to health imo....took exactly the same time as it always takes from what I experienced. the hellion popped up 3 times...the flyer had 2 or 3 back to the hive moments.
    Maybe you had more people at yours ? maybe more high level ? I never looked around at the other players as I was busy af running and shooting...But in the two I experienced, their the same as before...
    Agreed. It was taking the same amount of time to do majors. The Maws still take forever to bring down. The Hellion lasted just as long as always. Haven’t done a DM but with few people at those the boss dies fast. Always has.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Nope, I'm on ps4NA and I see the same as drakonroo. Matron seem normal, all other are weak AF. It's hard to tell with scrapper cause it always was so weak, but helions (both kind) and DM are abnormally weak.

And no, it's not because of synergies, people learning to use fire nanos (the event was about DM and scrappers ffs), or increased skills. All those hypothesis are just ridiculous.

The starfall weapons and the MECH have something to do with it, but there's something else otherwise the matron would also die super quickly.

Xbox NA.

Soloed a scrapper uprising in minutes.

Monolith drops within minutes and barely last the first landing.

Matron take longer as she constantly burrows underground as soon as she pops up. sometimes 2-3 times in a row.

Helion is fine, same for the flying hell bug thing.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.