+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    PS4 Na, my due diligence contracts keep dc’ing me upon completion. I return to find not only am I not done the weekly , but it has reset to 2/5 done . This has happened twice in a row . When I complete the 5th grid emergency, just before last enemy dies , game dc’s me and resets me to 2/5 .

I GIVE UP !!!!!

Jan DC’s after every hotshot/rampage. No matter how long she’s been logged in. Could be the first thing she does and will dc either in the middle or the end of it every single time. Sometimes she gets dc in time trials too but not as often.

Is this issue you are experiencing happening across all your characters or just one? Also, when you change characters, are you closing the app completely or just to the character menu? I noticed I have a better experience when I close to XMB and relaunch. Hope it gets better for you.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I noticed I have a better experience when I close to XMB and relaunch.
    Yeah, I tend to do the same whenever I have issues with games on the PS4.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

happened to two toons out of 3 (never bothered with other 3 and I have never had an issue before this new weekly contracts), fresh starts, was playing metro exodus and fifa 19 with kids so yea, I was reset , not even bothering logging in right now...between this crap, the 300 or so raw gulanite I was ripped off of , the stupid reload problems etc....
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Xbox NA

5s+ reloads for Vulcan. Extremely annoying when every enemy staggers you, causing to restart the reloads(been said many times, but I never saw it until event horizon).

Guns still refuse to aim properly. Every time you aim at something it freezes the reticle movement for a few seconds and then you can move the camera again(this happens regardless if you have auto aim on/off). Been playing for weeks now free aiming.

Enemies seem to be immune to free aim damage, as some dont take damage at point blank.

Lmg accuracy is very bad since the event. Even with accuracy boost from c.medic the bullet spread is still too wide.

When aiming at small creatures the reticle always hovers above them, and only way to shoot them is free aim(auto aim on)
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Guns still refuse to aim properly. Every time you aim at something it freezes the reticle movement for a few seconds and then you can move the camera again(this happens regardless if you have auto aim on/off). Been playing for weeks now free aiming.

Enemies seem to be immune to free aim damage, as some dont take damage at point blank. (auto aim on)
    I too have been having issues with aiming LMG’s and not being able to move the reticle or the aim jerks hard to one direction. Also have the issue with close range shooting not doing any damage to the enemies. Noticed it during the event but it’s still happening.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

haven't logged in since Monday...everything mentioned above is the reason. No point anymore...

5 year track records show, more stuff gets introduced, more stuff breaks . Almost all of the bugs are either unfixable or will never be fixed . I'm seeing the trend continue on D50 and its a runaway train at the moment ... SMH
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Meanwhile, in the wild, wild west... Red Dead Online has been getting more playtime on my PS4.

- My guns "behave" properly
    - I hear the 'clop clop clop' sound of my horse as she runs
    - I don't experience god awful lag spikes
    - Griefing isn't nearly as bad as it was when it launched
    - Sacrifices to RNGesus don't need to be made

So yeah.

I'd love a reason to log in & play 2050 more often, but it feels like I am being pushed elsewhere.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I'd love a reason to log in & play 2050 more often, but it feels like I am being pushed elsewhere.
    Amen to that, brother...

+ Reply to Thread