+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Seems to be more lag now than there was when the event was live. Enemy scaling is completely off too. Ive given up sending messages to devs about weapons being broke as they arent going to fix them anytime soon even though it was there so called hotfix where they said they never changed anything that broke our guns in the first place.
    The odd thing about the weapons is that, at least for my case, some of them have shown 0 stat bonuses ( for stats that had no mod stat boost and/or bonus roll boost; this happened when Engineer first dropped on Live). However, the stats still get a big percentage boost (30% is an example) completely out of nowhere. It seems there is also the negative part of that going on as well. :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    What platform and server are you referring to? Just tried PC EU and everything is okay.
    ps4 na.

Gave up on artemis. Switched to mech.

The frustrating thing isn't so much that some stuff is broken, it's that stuff wasn't during EH and now it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    The odd thing about the weapons is that, at least for my case, some of them have shown 0 stat bonuses ( for stats that had no mod stat boost and/or bonus roll boost; this happened when Engineer first dropped on Live). However, the stats still get a big percentage boost (30% is an example) completely out of nowhere. It seems there is also the negative part of that going on as well. :/
    For me the weapon stats cards are completely boinker. Totally crazy. Trying to find logic in there is like trying to find logic in a mad man's speech. Among other things:
    -Stats change everytime I check them;
    -DPS change everytime I check it;
    -AoE is always stuck to its base stat, even if I use mods or bonus to AoE

I've given up on looking at the stats. I just use whatever weapon kills faster. Right now it's the void prime VBI in most conditions.

Cloud server? Or ninja nerf gone wrong... lol

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    What platform and server are you referring to? Just tried PC EU and everything is okay.
    In PC EU i didnt meet any lag (maybe I was just lucky), but the reload is still brutal slow in places with army of enemies (major final, sieges). At least for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Cloud server? Or ninja nerf gone wrong... lol
    I'm guessing ninja nerf gone wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

PS4 Na, my due diligence contracts keep dc’ing me upon completion. I return to find not only am I not done the weekly , but it has reset to 2/5 done . This has happened twice in a row . When I complete the 5th grid emergency, just before last enemy dies , game dc’s me and resets me to 2/5 .

I GIVE UP !!!!!
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    PS4 Na, my due diligence contracts keep dc’ing me upon completion. I return to find not only am I not done the weekly , but it has reset to 2/5 done . This has happened twice in a row . When I complete the 5th grid emergency, just before last enemy dies , game dc’s me and resets me to 2/5 .

I GIVE UP !!!!!
    were you in a certain area doing these emergencies Johnny?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Something definitely needs to be done about the turrets. They worked great at the Event Horizon Majors, never saw them shooting the crystals. They continue to work in-world, minors, co-ops and arenas. At all other majors they’re usually worthless, shooting crystals or hidden bosses, completely ignoring mobs or weak points. Depending on placement they will occasionally shoot at mobs but they are just as likely to act like no enemies are around. Some people just switched to the Mech but I continue to play as Engineer because I like support classes and the turret’s ammo refill is a great buff for all players.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

PS4 NA

The only issue I’ve experienced is Artemis shooting at the mother of all hellbugs while she’s underground. But, works fine otherwise.

The shotgun reload was bugged (or intentional for some sort of realism) before the event. The Vulcans reload is still slower than it was originally. Perhaps this was a ninja nerf due to it becoming the meta at the time.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

+ Reply to Thread