+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why did you break everything?

I don't understand how everything seemed to work fine during the event but now all hell broke lose. Htf do you even do that? Now:
    1-Artemis and Fury turrets keep shooting at crystals instead of shooting at mobs or the boss. They were ok during EH;
    2-Reloading has gone back to being boinker. Sometimes you can't even reload because you keep being thrown around by monarchs. Reloading was fine during EH;
    3-While we're talking about reloading, it's completely broken for pump shotguns. It doesn't reload up to the capacity. It reloads 2 or 3 rounds then stop. Then you have to press square again to reload again.

Fis some stuff. Fix literally anything.

The lag didn't go away either.

I gave up trying to play this evening, because I'd get DC'd 30 seconds after logging in.

Guys, really...

It sucks that the reloads are still on the slow side, and it seems every enemy can stagger you making your reload reset.

Artemis turret also aims for the boss in HB mjr. Especially annoying when you fight the ones that hide.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Seems to be more lag now than there was when the event was live. Enemy scaling is completely off too. Ive given up sending messages to devs about weapons being broke as they arent going to fix them anytime soon even though it was there so called hotfix where they said they never changed anything that broke our guns in the first place.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    What platform and server are you referring to? Just tried PC EU and everything is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    What platform and server are you referring to? Just tried PC EU and everything is okay.
    Xbox NA will try again later today when I have the time.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Does it really matter? We have reported the same issues the same times everyday for the last how many months and you never seem to find anything your end. Let me send you an xbox one and you pop onto the eu servers about daily contract reset time and then you will see the issues we have to put up with everyday. You might even see how the enemy scaling isnt working for major bosses too.

Ill even show you the 20 second reloads on some weapons too

Reload on shotguns been broken for years now, it's another glitch that ported over from original defiance and they never fixed.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

XBox NA

Turret still focuses on crystals.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I don't understand how everything seemed to work fine during the event but now all hell broke lose. Htf do you even do that? Now:
    1-Artemis and Fury turrets keep shooting at crystals instead of shooting at mobs or the boss. They were ok during EH;
    2-Reloading has gone back to being boinker. Sometimes you can't even reload because you keep being thrown around by monarchs. Reloading was fine during EH;
    3-While we're talking about reloading, it's completely broken for pump shotguns. It doesn't reload up to the capacity. It reloads 2 or 3 rounds then stop. Then you have to press square again to reload again.

Fis some stuff. Fix literally anything.
    1. This was reported on PTS but only seemed to happen with the non-EH majors. :/

2. It could have been due to no monarchs at the arkfalls, so still a bit of an issue.

3. I noticed that when the Engineer update first hit, it seemed to have gotten worse. :/ Often I only get 1 round reload, maybe 2...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread