+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Team Changes - Zephkial

Hey All,

You all may be wondering why you are seeing a larger presence from me here on the forums, and a smaller presence from Zephkial. It pains me to say that Zephkial is no longer with Gamigo US. I wanted to hop on here and say a few words to make you all aware, and also to say a few words about Zephkial.

When I brought Zephkial onto the Defiance team ramping up for Defiance 2050, there was no one more passionate and excited about working on the game, as well as working with you all, our community. It was a distinct honor bringing him into the fold, and watching him learn and grow, as you all have as well.

It pains me to see him go, but Defiance will continue to be strong and continue as it always has. I will be on here more often now, as well as our great new CMs, who have really come in and taken the reigns for all content Defiance related. We will continue to work with you all, the community, to make sure Defiance continues on the best course possible. I can assure you that myself and the team are 100% committed to filling the gap that is left.

I wish Zephkial all the best in his future endeavours, as I hope that you all do as well. He has been an inspiration for the community, constantly in game resolving all of your issues, and I know he will succeed in the future.

As always, I will see you all in Paradise, and I remain here ever watchful.

Destromathe,
    Executive Producer,
    Defiance and Defiance 2050

This is very sad news, and has been expected since he disappeared from Discord, and all the silence as usual.

Our clan members are very sad to hear this and we have just lost one very special guy Zephkial and hope he reads positive comments on this thread about his departure.

We wish him well from the Triade clan and thank him for all the help that he has given to all in game. He has been very energetic and seemed to be someone who got things done. Also to see him in game was great. I do not think that he is likely to be replaced in game.. but... this would be nice to see a staff presence in game.....

Take care Zeph, we have been missing you already, and good luck for your future.

Ctss3xxy

and the Triade Clan

oh well, wish i could say i was sorry, but i can’t, good luck in the future zeph

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    It pains me to see him go
    Yeah, same... gonna take quite the person to fill those shoes.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

happy trails #ripchip

Figures. Well this game is doomed, the only person that really cared is gone.
    Now back to the usual overpriced bundles and pay to win crappy lootboxes while nothing gets fixed in a timely manner and/or not a all, unless is store-related, let alone getting all the "new" content they promised, just like it has been since expeditions were released on original defiance and Locarb left.

Have fun guys while it lasts, I'm back to Warframe.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Very unfortunate. The few times I had to interact with him in game were positive. Best time was when he unbanned me when I was banned by mistake after reporting a cheater to customer support. :-) Best of luck to you Zeph if you are reading this. I hope you find good work in the industry. It's a tough place now with everything going on between companies being uncaring jerks (Activision Blizzard) and potential legislation.

I hope Rarnok or another dev team member comes to the forums to post. Not to say that the CMs or you are terrible people or anything Destromathe, but it's better as a player to hear from someone working on fixes and content on what is going on. That way we hear more technical details than non-dev team members can usually provide without consulting the dev team.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Have fun guys while it lasts, I'm back to Warframe.
    Yeah... I know the feeling, as I've been playing more Red Dead Online & Dead by Daylight.

In memory of the early 2050 live streams: RIPChip
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

You all may be wondering why you are seeing a larger presence from me here on the forums, and a smaller presence from Zephkial. It pains me to say that Zephkial is no longer with Gamigo US. I wanted to hop on here and say a few words to make you all aware, and also to say a few words about Zephkial.

When I brought Zephkial onto the Defiance team ramping up for Defiance 2050, there was no one more passionate and excited about working on the game, as well as working with you all, our community. It was a distinct honor bringing him into the fold, and watching him learn and grow, as you all have as well.

It pains me to see him go, but Defiance will continue to be strong and continue as it always has. I will be on here more often now, as well as our great new CMs, who have really come in and taken the reigns for all content Defiance related. We will continue to work with you all, the community, to make sure Defiance continues on the best course possible. I can assure you that myself and the team are 100% committed to filling the gap that is left.

I wish Zephkial all the best in his future endeavours, as I hope that you all do as well. He has been an inspiration for the community, constantly in game resolving all of your issues, and I know he will succeed in the future.

As always, I will see you all in Paradise, and I remain here ever watchful.

Destromathe,
    Executive Producer,
    Defiance and Defiance 2050
    This is very bad news. The defiance lost a great, dedicated, caring and respectful person.I say this because I knew him in the discord, he never stopped answering me. We gamers were scared of this, one more dev was gone.We saw new people, but the defiance team needs more people and not less. I believe that this great loss must be restored. You need to bring the game back to life.There is a lot of work to be done, now with at least one person we get scared. Welcome back math and please give life to the game again.Zeph I wish you all the best and we will miss you so much. A hug and meet there.

Thank You Zeph. You Will be MIss
    See What Happens When They Move In Front Of My Gun?

1IronHeart7:- PC/NA Only
    Arkist Guardian: - PC/NA Only.
    EGO: 6000 (DEFIANCE) / 5000 Finally (DEFIANCE 2050)

When There Was Two Formiddable Hulkers in Explosion 101. Good Times
    WATCH - When Coop Used To be A Challenge after DLC 4 Update in 2014
    WATCH - DyDekuso's Chamber Arena For Gold Medal
    RECOGNIZED ARTIST and 3D SKills - My Blog
    Steam