+ Reply to Thread

Dailies for low levels?

Seeing as you can't get contracts till level 50 and hence no daily contracts to do for the crystals, what are low level characters supposed to do to be able to get the crystals if anything. Or are they hamstrung until they get to level 50?.

all you can do is level up to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    Seeing as you can't get contracts till level 50 and hence no daily contracts to do for the crystals, what are low level characters supposed to do to be able to get the crystals if anything. Or are they hamstrung until they get to level 50?.
    Once you hit level 3, you are able to get done with the Requisition I think it is...? the 2 dailies one. Synthetic Genesis Technologies should automatically unlock for you as 1 of your contracts. As far as Purified Gulanite goes, you'll have to increase your power up to around 4000 I believe to access all of the daily Ark Hunter Bounty contracts (whatever the number is, last I saw it definitely was not 3000 anymore). To hit 6/6 for dailies though...yeah, you'll have to wait for level 50 on that.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

On my second character the contracts unlocked before level 50. Around 40-45 I believe. Regarding crystals, Synergy matrix gems or Gulanite? The synergy gems can drop from nearly anything you do in the game. It’s pretty easy to get to level 50.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.