+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: So now it's unplayable.

NO Venders or nps nore anything here PC eu

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    At this time PC EU no vendors no mobs.
    20:41 05/06/2019 British time and date NO venders npc's or arkfalls or anything going on 2 weeks and still no compensation.like I was expecting anything.

Yea nonplayable...good bye dailys etc.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey, so I just played on EU PC, I was in an Arkfall and everything and it worked just fine for me, I had no lag whatsoever. Unfortunately, I cannot help you further with this issue, I'm really sorry. I'd suggest you check your connection with your internet provider, maybe something is up with that or if there is something that can be improved.
    Like I said, with your no-doubt super-fast connection, it doesn't affect you. It also depends on the time you play.
    I can play in the early morning and it runs with minimal lag, but, unfortunately I have to go to work.

My connection may not be the best, but it's performing fine on any other online game I play - just this game has issues. That shouldn't be the case as it's not the most demanding on any rig.

Try it at vendor reset time and see if you have the same story.

After that rather dismissive response, I can see you guys are really investigating the issue...

Oh well, looks like option B for me!

I’ve noticed on PS4 NA that one of the world servers will always have super bad lag. Always! If you are able to teleport to another world server it goes away. For some reason it’s just the one world that’s bad for us. I’m curious if this is the case for other platforms as well. I recommend trying to travel to someone on a different world server. If no one is available, try entering a coop and hope that when you exit you’re on a different server.

Of course the obvious thing is to check your isp, reset your router, open ports, test your connection, MAKE SURE YOUR ISP ISNT THROTTLING YOUR SERVICE (this happens more than people know).

But yeah, by the time a CM or dev sees the report here and logs in the issue usually has passed. But, it’s also possible they get put on a different world server that’s not experiencing the lag. The only way to really prove it’s happening is to coordinate a way to be placed on the server that’s having the issue at the time of the issue. Seems video evidence isn’t enough (I’ve posted plenty of lag in 2050).
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I’ve noticed on PS4 NA that one of the world servers will always have super bad lag. Always! If you are able to teleport to another world server it goes away. For some reason it’s just the one world that’s bad for us. I’m curious if this is the case for other platforms as well. I recommend trying to travel to someone on a different world server. If no one is available, try entering a coop and hope that when you exit you’re on a different server.

Of course the obvious thing is to check your isp, reset your router, open ports, test your connection, MAKE SURE YOUR ISP ISNT THROTTLING YOUR SERVICE (this happens more than people know).

But yeah, by the time a CM or dev sees the report here and logs in the issue usually has passed. But, it’s also possible they get put on a different world server that’s not experiencing the lag. The only way to really prove it’s happening is to coordinate a way to be placed on the server that’s having the issue at the time of the issue. Seems video evidence isn’t enough (I’ve posted plenty of lag in 2050).
    Xbox NA will sometimes have a world that is lagtastic. Either it is very seldom, or I have been lucky enough not to get put in it often enough to notice.

There are plenty of times when lag hits and vehicles, and arkfalls don't spawn though.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

As was mentioned earlier network tools monitoring individual phases would find the latency rather simply. If its not all phases then the issue is already isolated it just needs to ACTUALLY be properly investigated. Just logging in only allows you to see the phases you've spawned in and does little to verify what the other phases are experiencing. If you want to do log in checks i recommend putting an account in EVERY phase and monitoring that since it seems net tools is too complicated for some.....

I play daily on Ps4 EU since beginning of year, and EVERY SINGLE DAY there is moment (10 minutes to 1 hour) when nothing works and you're lost in an empty world. This only happens 1 server at time, luckily, so i TP to other clan mates until I happen on other server where everything works. BTW you can use lags to go visit the small island southeast, where EVERYTHING WORKS, but misteriously remains closed

+ Reply to Thread