+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: So now it's unplayable.

So now it's unplayable.

I've tried, over the last few days, to get a major done to spend some cores.

I got my hopes up just now when I wasn't DC'd before one ended - but the lag was so bad for me, I couldn't open up the danged vendor and the time ran out.

I know it isn't so bad for the majority of PC EU users, but most of them will have great connections compared to mine...

This never used to be a problem, all the way from D13, but since the event, it's just been one DC after another.

Ya gotta do something, devs, or it's a case of having to cut my losses and move on.

I barely managed to complete the event, but since it's been over, I haven't been able to play.

Sort your cloud out!

Well, my hopes of trying to play 2050 after work seem to have completely evaporated.

Sometimes it feels like they don't want me playing their game. *shrug*
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey, so I just played on EU PC, I was in an Arkfall and everything and it worked just fine for me, I had no lag whatsoever. Unfortunately, I cannot help you further with this issue, I'm really sorry. I'd suggest you check your connection with your internet provider, maybe something is up with that or if there is something that can be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey, so I just played on EU PC, I was in an Arkfall and everything and it worked just fine for me, I had no lag whatsoever. Unfortunately, I cannot help you further with this issue, I'm really sorry. I'd suggest you check your connection with your internet provider, maybe something is up with that or if there is something that can be improved.

well, all had that lag. and yes it go away from some point

not everyone is reporting that issue in here, they just go away and play some other game what not lags.

guys you really need make yourself some server monitoring tools for check if all ok

Yes , at times for awhile the game will work, but it should always work, and game breaking lag is becoming common place, every couple hours or so , i play on ps4 but something tells me these issues can happen across all devices. Just this morn a dm mjr for the whole final timer, it was in a perpetual state of lag, enemies and obstacles phazing in and out, non interactive ghost enemies, and this was what everyone was seeing, we were talking all about it in zone, and this bad lag state is often, and no its not just me because everytime the game lags, zone lights up with complaints. The arkfall failed since the time ran out and no one could see the enemies. Saying it is a certain persons connection is realy a copout. If this game is ever going to be sucessful the developers need to accept resposiblity for its short commings and work to improve them. Imagine how many people might actually play this game if they were not driven away by it being unplayable.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Imagine how many people might actually play this game if they were not driven away by it being unplayable.
    Think I have four, if not five IRL friends that would play 2050 again if that were the case.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

This just brings back memories of the old Trion support chat from 2013. Their response to lag (which by the way was happening to the entire server), 'Have you tried resetting your router?'

( In Ark Universal's World Library Studying Scrolls)...,

Hmm..., according to Tech Corp's Documents, i believing you are Correct about many Ark Travelers in the Ark Hunter Association, reporting Blank/Fake Reporting.

(I didn't want to mention it out loud, until now, and Intelligence And Lawkeeper Tuxedo's Yearly Reports, (in Defiance Universal), Suffice, the Practice been in motion, hidden well gently, which Central Rising's Investigation, so far, goes back to when Defiance Universal/2050 was Spawned, possibly longer...

(Opens another Ark Scroll Studying Further).....

At this time PC EU no vendors no mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    At this time PC EU no vendors no mobs.
    Certainly hope you checked your connection with your internet provider before posting this. XD

+ Reply to Thread