+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Video Sharing!

Video Sharing!

Ark Hunters!

Are you a skilled shooter? Do you also record your Arkfalls? Got any striking videos you'd like to show off?

This is your chance to share all your incredible Defiance videos with us!

We are building up a spotlight on our social media channels featuring your journey around the New Frontier.

All you have to do is:
    Post a link to the videos you'd like to share with the Community. (Must be of Defiance or Defiance 2050)
    If you'd like to drop a line or two along with your video, feel free to do so.

As this is an ongoing project, I will still get back to you with more information. If you have any questions about it just shoot! (Not with your weapon, pretty please)

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Ark Hunters!

Are you a skilled shooter? Do you also record your Arkfalls? Got any striking videos you'd like to show off?

We are building up a spotlight on our social media channels featuring your journey around the New Frontier.

All you have to do is:
    Post a link to the videos you'd like to share with the Community. (Must be of Defiance or Defiance 2050)

As this is an ongoing project, I will still get back to you with more information. If you have any questions about it just shoot! (Not with your weapon, pretty please)
    Would you also like videos on the horrendous lag we get almost everyday too? People should get to see what really happens not just what you want them to see.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Would you also like videos on the horrendous lag we get almost everyday too? People should get to see what really happens not just what you want them to see.
    Yes, of course, you can send it to me via PM and I'll have a look at it.

Ark Hunters!

All you have to do is:

1. Does it matter if they are posted here or sent privately?

2. If for example I say...use Sharefactory and it is shown in the video, does that affect anything? I have a few videos that are from last year and a bit more recent that I would not mind sharing. ^_^ Just curious on if there are any other "rules" to follow besides what you made in the original post erinnyes.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Ciudad autonoma de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    lol, I was also thinking about all those glitcher videos.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1420 - Flawless crystals: 44

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Im sure theyd love videos of phased enemies kicking my *** without ever phasing into view........

Ark Hunters!

All you have to do is:

What's so personal about being so negative?The game has its difficulty and also its qualities. It's easy to talk only about the bug and lag. Let's talk a bit more about the game that is very fun and enjoyable to play.
    I could even post a video, but I'll say that I use hacker hahaha
    I'll try to record a video of pvp and post here.Please do not banish me Lol

All the videos I’ve shared already are of lag and bug issues.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

lol nice videos

"to bad i dont know to much from xb1 to pc uploading"
    XB1
    Ign: DevilScorp
    PR:5000
    Clan: The 420 Brigade

I've thought about streaming 2050 over Twitch as of late... might try it sometime soon.

"You only live once" XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."

+ Reply to Thread