+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Where are the CM's? We want to inform you about Py Numbra !!!

Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite have been around for Christmas. Now there is again Dirac - there was only a few weeks ago. For what, please, do I farm gulanit? I want to finally know how it goes with Py. For me that's a decision if I keep playing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite have been around for Christmas. Now there is again Dirac - there was only a few weeks ago. For what, please, do I farm gulanit? I want to finally know how it goes with Py. For me that's a decision if I keep playing or not.
    it was asked in the Discord, but not sure if a response was received through private. There is a holiday going on starting tomorrow though, so may not see a response until Tuesday. More info here. https://imgur.com/a/gSX8blg

Note that there were other messages inbetween the 2 ones made by erinnyes.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    it was asked in the Discord, but not sure if a response was received through private. There is a holiday going on starting tomorrow though, so may not see a response until Tuesday. More info here. https://imgur.com/a/gSX8blg

Note that there were other messages inbetween the 2 ones made by erinnyes.

Thank you for your answer. But I want a statement directly from a CM to Py. I will not extend my patron again. I will limit my playing time to the minimum or will not play until Py again works as usual. I am training hard again for a other real skill based game that i played before Defiance and will return to it. Defiance is no longer my main game. After the EH event, the number of players has fallen by half. I think gamigo can not afford any more mistakes. And neglecting Py is a big mistake. My patience is at the end.

I think gamigo can not afford any more mistakes.
    From your keyboard to the developers' ears.

Won't hold my breath though, I honestly think what Trion had going was a major selling point for the acquisition by Gamigo.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    From your keyboard to the developers' ears.

I really hope so. But after what I experienced during my 1.5 years of defiance, I do not really believe in it.

I just found Py and he still only has Dirac. It was 2 days time to fix the error. A work of maybe 2 minutes. Are not professionals. Are the club of dilettantes. Nobody can tell me that they havent a tunnel to access the network, game, databases from home.

Edit: Ohhh I forgot - Cloud. Now you can work from Papua New Guinea on the game...

Im trying for the life of me to figure out how foriegn holidays effect US servers. I mean last i checked a holiday in berlin didnt get me out of work over here in USA so why when we have Americans on staff working on American based servers is it so hard to place 2 guns in your clipboard and paste em into py............Oh right theres another bs holiday in narnia back to vacation.........

Irony on

I am looking forward to next week thursday. Hopefully there will be Chrismas Cannon and Frostbite. And the week after that, there could be Dirac again. Actually, there should be only Chrismas Cannon, Frostbite and Dirac and in between times a week nothing at all. Since you can already plan in advance what to buy at Py.

Irony off

Funny, in the D50 section there are answers from the CM's.

Funny, in the D50 section there are answers from the CM's.
    I guess it's time to take over their forum and start posting there instead here since we obviously arent getting any help/attention from the CM whoever is suppose to be in charge.

Time to raid d2050 forum guys