+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is going on with iron demon runners?

I don't know if i'm the only one having this issue, but i've tried to pull specific pistols from iron demon ranch pistol runner for about 3 months and i'm just getting those junk pistols nobody uses like HP-6, wolverine, autopistol, magnum, bull rush, flare, blaze, etc, and no one plasma blaster, northstar striker or mass blaster (the ones i'm trying to pull).

I know how the rng works, but 3 months buying a daily crate and still none of them? What's going on here? I heard some friends complaining about the same thing.

Sounds about right. The rng seems heavily weighted to repeatedly give you crap no one ever uses. I've spent well over 100k pg at IDR, only ever pulled one thing I was actually trying for.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Sounds about right. The rng seems heavily weighted to repeatedly give you crap no one ever uses. I've spent well over 100k pg at IDR, only ever pulled one thing I was actually trying for.

I'm way over that on mbs alone and have yet to pull one, I no longer even try and just go for mods.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

A few times I pulled the type of gun I was trying for. After a type of gun dropped for me in reg play I immediately went to pop a box and got the type I was looking for. Maybe it was just rng luck, maybe not. But it happened more than once yet didn't happen everytime, not even half of the time I tried doing this.

it's the same for certain types of a lot of the weapons, specifically AR, Pistols, Snipers, RL. with so many semi, burst AR's and machine, burst, explosive, semi pistols and explosive, semi, burst snipers, could they not be devided up some how so you dont have to end up with the wrong one of the weapon that you want again and again. if some more vendors are needed there are mod vendors for AR, LMG and SMG which would seemingly be selling the same items which could be used or more vendors could be added.
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Think it's safe to say they reduced the drop rate for the high demand weapon types out of those Runners.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Think it's safe to say they reduced the drop rate for the high demand weapon types out of those Runners.
    well there are like what 23 assault rifles in the game and like 1 that anyone wants and maybe 3 that are viable

Part of this games stagnation is the simple fact they never once attempted to BUFF these weapons we don't use. I mean we don't use them because you seriously can't kill **** with them. Plus it's so hard to get the T5 mods you want and it's ridiculously hard to supreme weapons that no one is going to experiment with a surge nano fragger (which I find to be cool shotguns even though they are weak) in such a way to see how it handles at that level. I think we can all agree these guns still suck in legendary format even with a T5 dmg roll and dmg mastery. So Gamigo if you aren't going to majorly buff these weapons you should just scrap them.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Part of this games stagnation is the simple fact they never once attempted to BUFF these weapons we don't use. I mean we don't use them because you seriously can't kill **** with them. Plus it's so hard to get the T5 mods you want and it's ridiculously hard to supreme weapons that no one is going to experiment with a surge nano fragger (which I find to be cool shotguns even though they are weak) in such a way to see how it handles at that level. I think we can all agree these guns still suck in legendary format even with a T5 dmg roll and dmg mastery. So Gamigo if you aren't going to majorly buff these weapons you should just scrap them.
    yeah the T5 mods are another level ( i mean its difficult enough to get the right gun in the first place; right type, designation- precise' berserk' dynamic for the gun type, nano ) then a somewhat decent starting role set 'and as they are orange to start with usually you have to sacrifice the purple role for a set of other good roles' then there's the games "GambleCrafting" which you Can lose at as there are no orange accuracy roles and no orange recoil roles which leaves you with zero chance of even spending a huge amount of other ingame currency to fix the guns lower tier roles ever.
    After All that then come the mods, which each cost the same amount as one entire gun yet you need 4 of them for each gun, then the fun of getting repeat mods of the types that you are not looking for again and again, usually down to the last mod which you simply cannot get to drop and seeing as a lot of these mod types were not previously available this is the only way to even get one so no option of using a lower tier one simply to fill out the synergy.

No response from the team on a lot of legitimate topics. This being one of them.