+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Venom Spitter

Venom Spitter

Okay I get that you all wanted to reduce the dmg the skitterlings were doing, however. This weapon is the only weapon that really takes skill to use. The mastery bonus doesn't work at all 99% of the time and when it does the skits do very little damage. What if you guys make it explode on impact and raise the dmg of the explosion? I still feel the nerfing was unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Okay I get that you all wanted to reduce the dmg the skitterlings were doing, however. This weapon is the only weapon that really takes skill to use. The mastery bonus doesn't work at all 99% of the time and when it does the skits do very little damage. What if you guys make it explode on impact and raise the dmg of the explosion? I still feel the nerfing was unjustified.
    The skitterlings were one-shotting minibosses most of the time. That was a bug. The bug fix made the gun completely useless. The mastery bonus is a 10% chance of spawn per mob that receive damage. So if you shoot in a pack of ennemies you can increase your chances of spawning the skitterlings. It's still useless because the damage is minimal.

The first fix would be a longer lifetime of the bugs. Make it similar to the turkeys. Then increase the damage, either of the gun or the skitters, and maybe it would be usefull. Right now it's total trash.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    The skitterlings were one-shotting minibosses most of the time. That was a bug. The bug fix made the gun completely useless. The mastery bonus is a 10% chance of spawn per mob that receive damage. So if you shoot in a pack of ennemies you can increase your chances of spawning the skitterlings. It's still useless because the damage is minimal.

The first fix would be a longer lifetime of the bugs. Make it similar to the turkeys. Then increase the damage, either of the gun or the skitters, and maybe it would be usefull. Right now it's total trash.
    Yup it's turned into a bad weapon sad though, for the record I was never able to one shot a boss with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Yup it's turned into a bad weapon sad though, for the record I was never able to one shot a boss with mine.
    Mine did. All the time. Ended up with scores in the millions during HH.

That was a bug. The bug fix made the gun completely useless. The mastery bonus is a 10% chance of spawn per mob that receive damage. So if you shoot in a pack of ennemies you can increase your chances of spawning the skitterlings. It's still useless because the damage is minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramos99 View Post
    That was a bug. The bug fix made the gun completely useless. The mastery bonus is a 10% chance of spawn per mob that receive damage. So if you shoot in a pack of ennemies you can increase your chances of spawning the skitterlings. It's still useless because the damage is minimal.
    An increase to aoe DMG, and a small buff to so it feeling would be nice. Hell bug hatchlings do more DMG then them.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.