+ Reply to Thread

How to clean the claim items?

Is there a way to get rid of the crap in claims? I have 200+ items in there, with maybe a few worth keeping. It all went to hell during EH when I was doing major after major to get the starfall rifle. My inventory space isn't unlimited, so to clean stuff, I would need to do it bit by bit. It would take forever, and crap keeps accumulating. The option to sell stuff from the claim doesn't work.

Right now, giving up seems like the best option, but I was wondering if there's something you people do to get around the bug that keeps me from dumping my trash.

Only way is to claim them, then vendor them. Wash and repeat! Just make sure you have everything stared that you want to keep including mods, so you don't accidently nuke them. That's how I did it and I had about 200 as well. Took about 30 mins.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Liam Devlin - Officer/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Ok then I guess we'll know if they used a short or a long to index our claim items.

Don't let your claims list go. DO try to keep it trimmed down.

It can affect your load time into the game, and eventually break your own ability to load in at all, when you get in the 6000 to 10000 items in claims range. Yes, it's been done in the first year of original Defiance. I'm sure you aren't close to this... and you don't want to be. There's no telling what claims limit will break it for 2050.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Don't let your claims list go. DO try to keep it trimmed down.

It can affect your load time into the game, and eventually break your own ability to load in at all, when you get in the 6000 to 10000 items in claims range. Yes, it's been done in the first year of original Defiance. I'm sure you aren't close to this... and you don't want to be. There's no telling what claims limit will break it for 2050.

see bd you can speak wisdom if you try hard.

interesting side note...i just got a new game controller for my PC and thought Id give d50 a go with one. you can disassemble anything in your claims with a single button. idk why this isnt an option for a kb & mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    interesting side note...i just got a new game controller for my PC and thought Id give d50 a go with one. you can disassemble anything in your claims with a single button. idk why this isnt an option for a kb & mouse.
    Supposed to be an option on ps4, but it doesn't work. The screen flashes like you sold something, but evrything is still there.

No problem with claim, I'll leave the game way before I make it to 6000. Probably before I make it to 1000. Just bought Days Gone so I might not be around for a while anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    see bd you can speak wisdom if you try hard.
    LOL... cruel... soooo cruel, and most likely my shortest post of the month too.

/grin

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother