+ Reply to Thread

Whats going on with the last 4 broken Achievements?

Still Broken! 1. Abundance of Ego 2. Widely Regarded 3. Key to paradise 4. Legend of Defiance. I should have these four unlocked, so I know there still broken. Can we get an eta on the fix for these. I would like to unlock them already, and finish off all the achievements.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Still Broken! 1. Abundance of Ego 2. Widely Regarded 3. Key to paradise 4. Legend of Defiance. I should have these four unlocked, so I know there still broken. Can we get an eta on the fix for these. I would like to unlock them already, and finish off all the achievements.
    Dont get your hopes up. Only been asking for almost 12 months to get these fixed. Luckily for us thought they seem more bothered about added junk to the bit store rather than applying fixes.

There are only 3 achievements for me to unlock.
    1 faction to the maximum (bug)
    4 faction to the maximum (bug)
    Complete all the achievements. The previous two are missing.

A greeting

Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    There are only 3 achievements for me to unlock.
    1 faction to the maximum (bug)
    4 faction to the maximum (bug)
    Complete all the achievements. The previous two are missing.

A greeting
    The ego achievement only unlocked for some, but for us that had all the classes maxed out it is still broken and will not unlock!

The ego achievement only unlocked for some, but for us that had all the classes maxed out it is still broken and will not unlock!
    Not to rub salt in the wound, but I was shocked the 'Abundance of EGO' trophy unlocked for me after that update.

"It is what it is"
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Oh ok I understand What bad luck, the crusader class, however, is also incomplete, although this has no achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    Oh ok I understand What bad luck, the crusader class, however, is also incomplete, although this has no achievement.
    Yes that is also correct! I have the crusader class maxed and the pursuits for crusader will not complete. That is still broken as well!

Ran into this same problem with Abundance of EGO, reported it to Trion, and have heard nothing but an automated response on my ticket. I spent the better part of my mornings for 2 weeks replaying on a new character to unlock it. Hoping this doesn't happen with factions.

I had all classes maxed, and was still able to get the achievement to pop. Maybe i was just one of the lucky ones. Wish it went to someone who cares about them instead of me.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.