+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maybe it’s time to strengthen the progenitor rather than constant nerfing of weapons. I say make it bad*** and let us try and defeat. I like a tough fight. Make it tougher than dark matter.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Maybe it’s time to strengthen the progenitor rather than constant nerfing of weapons. I say make it bad*** and let us try and defeat. I like a tough fight. Make it tougher than dark matter.
    Its not about nerfing the turret. Nothing should be able to damage the core before it opens up when repairing the arms. Its obviously bugged, but Trion/Gammigo will not look at it that way. They will just make the turret useless like they have done with all the previous guns that guns shoot the core before it took off.

And the enemy scaling is just way off everywhere in my opinion. But thats another matter.

its the bone saw

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    its the bone saw
    LOOOOOL try again. I can throw a bag of crisps at my tv and they will do more damage than the bonesaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    LOOOOOL try again. I can throw a bag of crisps at my tv and they will do more damage than the bonesaw.
    its the bonesaw

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Its not about nerfing the turret. Nothing should be able to damage the core before it opens up when repairing the arms. Its obviously bugged, but Trion/Gammigo will not look at it that way. They will just make the turret useless like they have done with all the previous guns that guns shoot the core before it took off.

And the enemy scaling is just way off everywhere in my opinion. But thats another matter.

So Right, the damage of the turret is proportional to the enemies, the problem is the progenitor,

I hope the turret is not the new Crusader hammer

A greeating

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Would love to see progenitor get some changes. When it opens up it can release stored energy, and bombard the area. As well as a significant increase to its health.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.