+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Weapon fix

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679

    Weapon fix

    So are we ever going to get a fix for our weapons or are you just going to leave this broken? Its been months now and you still havent done anything about it. This should be top of your list at the minute as I have friends and clan members leaving as they are sick of their weapons not working as they should. This has been reported numerous times and gone ignored like the rest of the bugs that have been reported, but you seem more bothered about getting people to post videos of gameplay. Why dont you jump on the live servers and play with us and record some vidoes of yourself with weapons that dont work and lag that happens eveyday.

    Edit: BTW erinnyes im still waiting for that response regarding the compensation that was promised to the xbox players for not having sieges for 5 months.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    So are we ever going to get a fix for our weapons or are you just going to leave this broken? Its been months now and you still havent done anything about it. This should be top of your list at the minute as I have friends and clan members leaving as they are sick of their weapons not working as they should. This has been reported numerous times and gone ignored like the rest of the bugs that have been reported, but you seem more bothered about getting people to post videos of gameplay. Why dont you jump on the live servers and play with us and record some vidoes of yourself with weapons that dont work and lag that happens eveyday.

    Edit: BTW erinnyes im still waiting for that response regarding the compensation that was promised to the xbox players for not having sieges for 5 months.
    Also the log in reward for that weekend a little while back still haven't received it

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    Also the log in reward for that weekend a little while back still haven't received it
    Oh yeah forgot about that one

  4. #4
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Edit: BTW erinnyes im still waiting for that response regarding the compensation that was promised to the xbox players for not having sieges for 5 months.
    Just... not... cool...

    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    So are we ever going to get a fix for our weapons or are you just going to leave this broken? Its been months now and you still havent done anything about it. This should be top of your list at the minute as I have friends and clan members leaving as they are sick of their weapons not working as they should. This has been reported numerous times and gone ignored like the rest of the bugs that have been reported, but you seem more bothered about getting people to post videos of gameplay. Why dont you jump on the live servers and play with us and record some vidoes of yourself with weapons that dont work and lag that happens eveyday.

    Edit: BTW erinnyes im still waiting for that response regarding the compensation that was promised to the xbox players for not having sieges for 5 months.
    Works fine on their end.

  6. #6
    You need to be more specific about weapon problems. List the issues. How else are they going to know where to look? The only one I ever experience is reloading takes forever sometimes.
    PSN NA Belial8420

    Title- Tank
    Assault/Engineer
    No Clan

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679
    More specific. So the multiple threads about weapon bugs that have been posted for months and months isnt enough for them. They havent been working right since their so called sever hotfix which broken pretty much all weapons. lol

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    More specific. So the multiple threads about weapon bugs that have been posted for months and months isnt enough for them. They havent been working right since their so called sever hotfix which broken pretty much all weapons. lol
    WHAT ARE THE ISSUES? Can you even name one besides reload? Maybe you just need to learn how to use them properly. I have NO issues with any of my weapons besides reload time. Every thread I see just says "Fix the weapons" it doesn't say what's wrong with them. So what's your issue?
    PSN NA Belial8420

    Title- Tank
    Assault/Engineer
    No Clan

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679
    Okay. I have played since the beta and i know how my weapons should be working. The fire rate on pretty much all lmgs. ar's and smgs drops really low, the reticle pretty much goes so big sometimes it makes it impossible to hit anything, like many have stated the reloads sometimes work but most of the time dont work. Only work around i have found that fixes all the issues is opening and closing the menu or switching to a completeley different weapon. (eg; when my fire rate, accuracy or reload starts playing up i just open the menu and close it and it seems to somehow fix the issue)

    Maybe if you havent noticed any other broken weapons then maybe and this is a just maybe you need to learn about your weapons and how they are supposed to behave. :P

    But in all honesty what does it matter me explaining to you. I have sent pm's to the devs and cm's on multiple occasions and im probably not the only one. The weapons have been like this for so long now i dont expect them to be fixed any time soon its more of just hoping that they get fixed.

    I still believe this issue is down to either the enemy scaling is somehow affecting the stats on out weapons more than they should (seems to happen to my clan mates who are at a higher level more than the clan members who are at a lower level or maybe the lower level newer players dont realise what their guns should be doing or in my case i think it could be down to having so many weapons all fully modded with T5s, i have at least 3 of each specific type of weapon all fully modded with t5 mods, plus all 25 protos in my inventory.

  10. #10
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Okay. I have played since the beta and i know how my weapons should be working. The fire rate on pretty much all lmgs. ar's and smgs drops really low, the reticle pretty much goes so big sometimes it makes it impossible to hit anything, like many have stated the reloads sometimes work but most of the time dont work. Only work around i have found that fixes all the issues is opening and closing the menu or switching to a completeley different weapon. (eg; when my fire rate, accuracy or reload starts playing up i just open the menu and close it and it seems to somehow fix the issue)

    Maybe if you havent noticed any other broken weapons then maybe and this is a just maybe you need to learn about your weapons and how they are supposed to behave. :P

    But in all honesty what does it matter me explaining to you. I have sent pm's to the devs and cm's on multiple occasions and im probably not the only one. The weapons have been like this for so long now i dont expect them to be fixed any time soon its more of just hoping that they get fixed.

    I still believe this issue is down to either the enemy scaling is somehow affecting the stats on out weapons more than they should (seems to happen to my clan mates who are at a higher level more than the clan members who are at a lower level or maybe the lower level newer players dont realise what their guns should be doing or in my case i think it could be down to having so many weapons all fully modded with T5s, i have at least 3 of each specific type of weapon all fully modded with t5 mods, plus all 25 protos in my inventory.
    It could also be due to having weapons from either before Trouble in Paradise, or before the first hotfix that made the weapons glitch out like crazy. Maybe that is why only some are seeing issues and some are not.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts