+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I’ve honestly started to give up. I feel to just stop posting Py updates when he doesnt have anything because its not like anything gets done about it. People have been posting about py for nearly a month now and not one of us had a response. Guess i should keep watching that tumbleweed...
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    I’ve honestly started to give up. I feel to just stop posting Py updates when he doesnt have anything because its not like anything gets done about it. People have been posting about py for nearly a month now and not one of us had a response. Guess i should keep watching that tumbleweed...

HAHAHA my evil plan is starting to work!!!
    Liam Devlin - Officer/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

I'm sure that Py should not have a new offer. It is pure intention. Py had Dirac for 3 days and then they took out Dirac again and did not add anything else. To look it up, I just searched and found Py. He only has 2 crates.