+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: N/A server status

As of right now it's 4pm Monday in Germany so they have to know about it. Maybe they're fixing it up

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    There was an issue and it has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and for the reports!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    There was an issue and it has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and for the reports!
    Yes, there was and still is an issue. the issue isn't the down time. we all know problems happen. the issue is the lack of support, and absolutely no response from the moderator to this. which is you. you were messaged probably over a hundred times this weekend. You remained silent. You are the medium we use to get info, and you released absolutely no info. im quitting this game because you chose to ignore your responsibility as the information middle man. it seems you have a habit of ignoring real issues, and hand picking the issues you feel are easier to handle.

And... surprise, one more crash to the bucket

Got Paradise and Chimera dailies done but it's dead again

Just attempted to login PC NA 4:09pm EST critical timeouts.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Just got DC's

My entire clan just got disconnected at 4:38pm EST. WTF we can't get in.

Ah defiance, good times lol

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #19
    Hey guys,

I understand your frustration regarding the lack of information during this downtime, I would have the same reaction too and I apologise for this.

Though, I'd like you all to understand me as well. I cannot work 24/7, you must understand that it is impossible for a human being to do that. As long as I am in the office, I assure you that communication will always be given to you. When I am out of the office, I have no way of communicating.

At the moment, we are working on a new procedure. A procedure where the engineers will be able to jump to the issue, as well as us, so to be able to communicate quickly and efficiently. This will ensure that the Community is informed when something arises.

I'd like to thank you all for being so passionate towards the Community and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Erinnyes

Come on people. I know it’s been hair pulling frustration with the constant and long down times.

But she’s right. She can’t work 24/7 and she also works under a process she’s instructed to follow.

I understand it’s inadequate but it’s what she has to work with. Not her fault.
    And she stated they recognize it’s shortcomings and are working to improve.

I have been critical of them also. Game has so many problems. But they are people, and constant criticism of her behavior helps no one.

+ Reply to Thread