+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Sincerist apologies

Sincerist apologies

I apologise to everyone for filling the page with Py Numbra posts but trying to draw attention to the fact that defiance 13 also needs a little time spent on it, if it is that much of a hassle to give Py new jackpots every week why not automate it . A big thank you to anyone that takes the time to post on any of my Py threads to keep them on the first page and visible .

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    I understand that you want more attention given towards Py Numbra and I will forward your feedback to the team.

But maaaaaan, 20+ threads?

Please, create a new thread with all the info and suggestions combined and write to me in private about it so I can close the other threads. This will make feedback and information gathering be more efficient.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    I understand that you want more attention given towards Py Numbra and I will forward your feedback to the team.

Please, create a new thread with all the info and suggestions combined and write to me in private about it so I can close the other threads. This will make feedback and information gathering be more efficient.

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the prompt reply , you can close the other threads new thread incoming

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Thank you too

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post

Thanks

Wow, she found her glasses after 5 weeks.

Well, atleast this worked :P So thank you Mandy, for spamming the forums ^_^ Lets hope something actually gets done!
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey All,

Spamming new threads and harping on our hard working Community Managers is not the best way to get our attention, it is the best way to get a time out from the forums. Py'Numbra does not have a set rotation schedule, which was explained when he was released. He might have 10 items in a week, or 2 items over 3 weeks.

Rest assured Defiance 2013 has not been forgotten, and we are working hard on updates for both games. Py'Numbra will have new stock soon. In the meantime, please treat your Community Managers with respect, as they only care about you all and are constantly communicating with us developers to make sure you get what you need/want.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Well for the longest time, it always rotated one or two per week without repeating, I think that's what people were concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Well for the longest time, it always rotated one or two per week without repeating, I think that's what people were concerned about.
    Incorrection. Py'Numbra And Clan Organization, (The ONLY Ark Breaker), that Charted All Three Maps In World Of Defiance's Timeline (D13), (still learning Py'Numbra's Story), Was Reborn As A Unique Arkfall Npc Associate, In A League Of Their Own, is very Concerned in People Of Ark Universal And The Ark Hunter Association, which The Few Ark Hunters believing Py'Numbra's Dynasty should be Servicing their Demand.

Py'Numbra was Meeting with Regional Corporate Operatives In Defiance Universal, which has been cut short of an Unfinished Sitdown...

(No need to explain further, so yes. Now The Ark Hunter Association will receive normal Reward's Weekly Cycle. Which The Few, can now thank themselves for interfering in Py'Numbra Affairs.

(And As For Py'Numbra Repeats, when Arkfall Board Of Directors and The Ark Grand Hall Sent A Unique Shipment To The Ark, Breaking Repeat's Cycle, what Organization Interfered? So in Truth, The Few Ark Hunters within The Ark Hunter Association Reality Imaginative, Visiting Under Game World's Imagination Is Washed Up. Not useable.)

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

Spamming new threads and harping on our hard working Community Managers is not the best way to get our attention, it is the best way to get a time out from the forums. Py'Numbra does not have a set rotation schedule, which was explained when he was released. He might have 10 items in a week, or 2 items over 3 weeks.

Rest assured Defiance 2013 has not been forgotten, and we are working hard on updates for both games. Py'Numbra will have new stock soon. In the meantime, please treat your Community Managers with respect, as they only care about you all and are constantly communicating with us developers to make sure you get what you need/want.

Thanks for your support and understanding.
    There was no harping at the community managers but after 5 weeks I felt that something needed to be said and it just ended up as 20+ threads, if you wish to ban me so be it , it is entirely your choice. but if you have read the above exchange between Erinnyes and myself you will see there is no disrespect whatsoever you may also notice that I apologised when I realised that I had posted as many threads as I did . As to defiance 13 not being forgotten about we have had the same patch notes for the last 15 months . Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come in the forum and chat with us . Cheers