+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PvP 2050

PvP 2050

Anyway possible to set it so it doesnt require 16 players to start the match? Say 8 or even 10?

even a smaller number would be nice.....6?? I actually enjoy pvp in d50 and it sure would be nice to complete more of the pursuits tied to it.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey guys,

Thank you for the suggestion! Will be passing it on to the team

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you for the suggestion! Will be passing it on to the team
    we have been suggesting this since 2050 came out.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    we have been suggesting this since 2050 came out.
    Thank you for pointing it out, Deathbringer210.

As I said, I'll pass it on to the team.

maybe you can pass this along as well . can you get them to look at the mass blasters in d13 ? they gave them a buff that wasnt needed . they need a damage reduction .

erinnyes we have also another problem in matchmaking Competitive Maps

we can't choose what we want play at there.

game auto choose those but it not give us those others what is unfinished , because off that we also can't finish the Pursuit

The minority believes that a lesser queue count would make matches queue faster. Instead of halving the queue count, how about giving players more incentive for playing PvP? If playing and winning a match per day gave out 10 PG, more people would queue matches. As it stands now PvP is simply just a contest to see who can kill players the fastest, giving players a incentive such has daily PG would help to change players' outlook on it moreso than a lesser queue count, doing this all players who participate would have a reason to improve their game and do their best.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    The minority believes that a lesser queue count would make matches queue faster. Instead of halving the queue count, how about giving players more incentive for playing PvP? If playing and winning a match per day gave out 10 PG, more people would queue matches. As it stands now PvP is simply just a contest to see who can kill players the fastest, giving players a incentive such has daily PG would help to change players' outlook on it moreso than a lesser queue count, doing this all players who participate would have a reason to improve their game and do their best.
    small queues works very well on d13. and you do get pg for pvp. if you do a pvp contract as part of your daily acclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    small queues works very well on d13. and you do get pg for pvp. if you do a pvp contract as part of your daily acclamation.
    Its not like you actually play though, last time you played competitive you were grouped with some glitched out individuals. I am not attacking you in anyway I am just letting you know that I remember that day and the final outcome. I'm actually tired of playing against inexperienced players and a certain player who still cheats and nor do I need or want easy wins and kills. I have played against all the former cheaters and non of them even queue up anymore, what I want is to compete against players who play legit and want to get better at their game.

+ Reply to Thread