+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PvP 2050

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i wouldnt be bragging about that player right there . lol

i tell you all about them later .
    If you try to tell me something that is false, I know TWO players that got something on you that could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    If you try to tell me something that is false, I know TWO players that got something on you that could be true.
    its not false . and no one got anything on me.

Mad at the several matches you cheated against me in yeah. Mad at everything else absolutely not, matter of fact YOU served as the primary catalyst for the creation and existence of B187, actually i'm glad.
    you cant prove that i cheated your just mad lol

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    you cant prove that i cheated your just mad lol
    Here is a image of you admitting to cheating and a link to the overall thread. 2019-06-28 (3).jpg

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...0-Ps4-EU/page2

Here is a image of you admitting to cheating and a link to the overall thread. Attachment 11718

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...0-Ps4-EU/page2
    Gg u d13 fool

Gg u d13 fool
    playing dirty is not cheating but it is kinda sad and creepy that you keep track of my posts like you do.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #57
    A kind reminder of when I created this thread: http://bit.ly/COC-Defiance
    Please, use it instead of publicly stating that someone is cheating on the Forum, which is not allowed.

This thread was only discussing the number of people in PvP for Defiance 2050 and it has turned into something which.. I cannot even describe.

XKINGJAMESX, as I mentioned, I have forwarded your feedback and a few others' as well

Suggestions are always welcome, though, if I see more posts on this thread of players accusing others, I will have to close it down.

So let me see if I understand this correctly there is undeniable of a player cheating and posting such but all we seem to be worried about is public shaming hmmm doesn’t sound very fair to me or just lemme ask a adult to adult question if u threatened to close the thread did u atleast take proper action based on the evidence of the accusations or did u just ignore them cause I get the no public shaming thing we get it but I am truly curious how u proceeded and what drove the the accuser to feel so unheard they took public action knowing it wasn’t allowed just to allow there evidence be seen very troubling indeed I hope a quick solution is passed hastily good day all
    Founder of Devils of NJ clan
    Shawn themadog 5k pr
    PS4 NA

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Please, use it instead of publicly stating that someone is cheating on the Forum, which is not allowed.

This thread was only discussing the number of people in PvP for Defiance 2050 and it has turned into something which.. I cannot even describe.

XKINGJAMESX, as I mentioned, I have forwarded your feedback and a few others' as well

Suggestions are always welcome, though, if I see more posts on this thread of players accusing others, I will have to close it down.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post

so when are pvp updates for 2050 , and d13 coming?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast