+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PvP 2050

I over a month ago I reported to erineyes the cooldown glitch to these synergies and she said she would report them to the dev team. Yes I use pi but I don't exploit it. Big difference there. Maybe they should just close this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I over a month ago I reported to erineyes the cooldown glitch to these synergies and she said she would report them to the dev team. Yes I use pi but I don't exploit it. Big difference there. Maybe they should just close this thread?
    dude keep on telling yourself that you dont.

Nothing wrong with the synergies. What is wrong is the fact that you can bypass the cooldown periods on certain very popular and overpowered synergies. The most abused being hibernal barrage and everyone using sludge and sawed offs. With the RL.s you can get a nice speed boost mastery of 50% per reload. Same goes with the shotgun. I think that's Trion's fault. I think that much speed is stupid for pvp. You'll have a guy with six or more captures with a bunch of deaths and no kills because people are just racing from point to point. I actually dislike FY because of hib syn sludges. Takes 3 rolls to roll sludge off and that's if you are lucky. Otherwise you're getting slammed by 3 players at the Dame time with sludge and mb or sludge and pumpkin. Which is another stupid weapon that has no place in PVP. But I don't see much PI actually. Yes... I have a PI canker. I love it. Wish it was syphon but bio is pretty effective. Worked quite well on you today. Was nice to see you back in PVP.
    its i just pull 4 new cankers and new pi mb. . if the pi syn wasnt a issue why the thread and dm's to devs and the cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    Not everyone can go positive, because of their personal limitations; but you for sure are legit, with all the jumping, clan restructuring and disobeying the master - how do you do it?
    & claiming all the active members was a stroke of pure genius!
    this is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    this is hilarious
    Padigos joined too fool

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Padigos joined too fool
    i can tell your still mad and its still hilarious

Good old scripted response from cm's again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Good old scripted response from cm's again. lol
    he didnt like my pi canker. one of 5 new ones, and i got a new pi mb too. i heard he went off in zone. i wish i could have seen it . he perma muted tho.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    i can tell your still mad and its still hilarious
    Mad at the several matches you cheated against me in yeah. Mad at everything else absolutely not, matter of fact YOU served as the primary catalyst for the creation and existence of B187, actually i'm glad.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Padigos joined too fool
    i wouldnt be bragging about that player right there . lol

i tell you all about them later .

+ Reply to Thread