+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PvP 2050

this laggy/exploiting player im talking about is always in your group/clan . so its ok for you but no one else.i got u. and i have played a lot more since then. and even on ps3 too. i remember too . you didnt do very well at all.

Before this thread slips into the closed abyss, I and probably many others, chose to not do pvp for 2 reasons, I've always been bad at any pvp games and PVP causes more "hacker" and "cheater" chatter than any other part of the game. Simple solution, all enter unequipped, each player chooses from 3 choices of weapons, shields, nades...all are equal. Do this AND lower the queue and I and probably many others may be willing to get our arse kicked , legitimately, in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    this laggy/exploiting player im talking about is always in your group/clan . so its ok for you but no one else.i got u. and i have played a lot more since then. and even on ps3 too. i remember too . you didnt do very well at all.
    I only lost one match against your group that day and I went positive each match so I did good. The guy who you was grouped with your master, I restructured his clan and claimed its active members for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    Before this thread slips into the closed abyss, I and probably many others, chose to not do pvp for 2 reasons, I've always been bad at any pvp games and PVP causes more "hacker" and "cheater" chatter than any other part of the game. Simple solution, all enter unequipped, each player chooses from 3 choices of weapons, shields, nades...all are equal. Do this AND lower the queue and I and probably many others may be willing to get our arse kicked , legitimately, in pvp.
    If you want to limit the weapon selection of a gear based game because of your own limitations, perhaps you should not even worry about playing matches. Killing players is far easier than killing Arkfalls especially DM Arkfalls, you know how difficult it is to get a Monolith Kill, killing a player is far easier than that.

Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    Simple solution, all enter unequipped, each player chooses from 3 choices of weapons, shields, nades...all are equal.
    Some of the player base has suggested this since 2013-2014... and it hasn't happened yet, so..............
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. Fact.

Ciudad autonoma de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    The PvP in addition to the limitations of each player has a host of problems that make the majority take the decision not to participate, ... however if the idea is to deliver pg by participating and encouraging players a good idea is to obtain the same amount of pg regardless of whether you are in the winning or losing team

p.s.: then they can measure their egos in the zone chat as they do every day.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1380 - Flawless crystals: 39

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

not forget also warmaster, that his end price drop soo useless that noone play that anymore too much, im sure people start play them more often if those pvp and warmaster give end price as pg drop

Ciudad autonoma de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    not forget also warmaster, that his end price drop soo useless that noone play that anymore too much, im sure people start play them more often if those pvp and warmaster give end price as pg drop
    Agree, the difficulty could be increased with some decent reward to give the transcendence that the Warmaster deserves.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1380 - Flawless crystals: 39

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

The simplest way to fix pvp is to simply get ride of the cheaters did a match a few nights ago not one cheater after the match zone lit up with how much fun everyone had hos many times must we complain about them till common sense kicks in on the devs end to get rid of these clowns u get rid of the cheats I promise u starting a pvp match would be a lot easier
    Founder of Devils of NJ clan
    Shawn themadog 5k pr
    PS4 NA

(Walks In Arena Rule's Suggestion Room, Concerning Mock Battles, Not PvP, Which Ark Travelers succeeded, It's The Same Organization).....,

That's It? This The Best Game World Imaginations Can Think Of? This Is 12 Years Old, Hide And Seek Material.

(Walks Out The Arena)

+ Reply to Thread