+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rocket launchers, snipers and detonators

These 3 weapon types feel really underpowered at 5k ever since the last scaling update. Sometimes taking 3 rockets to kill a hellbug Warrior. Similar with snipers, especially critical shots, shouldn’t take 2-3 headshots to kill a raider. Should they be buffed?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Yes I agree.

My 5k ground pounder with 3/5 T5 mods only peaks around 20k per explosion with proper T5 nano

My 5k Mazu with 5/5 T5 mods can hit around 30k per bullet with proper T5 nano.

Last time I used a sniper I was dealing 54k per bullet( no mods, or nano.)

Explosions should deal a lot more damage for the small amount of ammo we get.

I haven't used a rocket since I was in 3k power rating.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    These 3 weapon types feel really underpowered at 5k ever since the last scaling update. Sometimes taking 3 rockets to kill a hellbug Warrior. Similar with snipers, especially critical shots, shouldn’t take 2-3 headshots to kill a raider. Should they be buffed?
    The Ark Hunter Association, politely no longer, isn't the only Organization that can Ego/Rank/Level Up Ryu, and as we Adventure deeper in Ark Universal, Area, Regional, World, Planet, And Universal Requests will Invitation Posing Challenges.

At this stage in defiance13 everything has had a nerf and buff. It would make more sense to remove all past nerfs and buffs and start over. Currently the only weapon in use in pvp is pistols. Why dont we just leave pvp pistol only and then all other weapons will remain viable in open world, co-op, and expos. Pvprs dont care what weapons are in use as long as everyone is the same.

Bring back rashere to get weapons back to a good place!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryu soba jp View Post
    these 3 weapon types feel really underpowered at 5k ever since the last scaling update. Sometimes taking 3 rockets to kill a hellbug warrior. Similar with snipers, especially critical shots, shouldn’t take 2-3 headshots to kill a raider. Should they be buffed?

*************SPOILER****************

You need three of each weapon with the specific type of ammo for the three different kind of shield enemy have. Use the right one and you have a bonus damage around 30%

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    At this stage in defiance13 everything has had a nerf and buff. It would make more sense to remove all past nerfs and buffs and start over. Currently the only weapon in use in pvp is pistols. Why dont we just leave pvp pistol only and then all other weapons will remain viable in open world, co-op, and expos. Pvprs dont care what weapons are in use as long as everyone is the same.

Bring back rashere to get weapons back to a good place!!!
    This is the 2050 forum though.
    Jump really high!

If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:

Quote Originally Posted by Max It View Post
    *************SPOILER****************

You need three of each weapon with the specific type of ammo for the three different kind of shield enemy have. Use the right one and you have a bonus damage around 30%
    Been trying to tell people this for months but they only care about using atomizer and pumkin patch for everything they fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Been trying to tell people this for months but they only care about using atomizer and pumkin patch for everything they fight.
    Dividing From Satisfaction Point Of View, Or Dissatisfaction Point Of View? If Central's Dividing A Difference, Can You Blame Ark Travelers?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    My 5k ground pounder does around 25k with the correct t5 ammo mod. My 5k Mazu does around 30k per bullet with correct nano. My Prime void XAR does around 35k per bullet.

On motherlode weak spot, det does around 25k, Mazu does around 38k per bullet and my Prime void XAR does 50k per bullet.

As it is explosive weapons offer the least amount of DMG. Regardless of nano. My shotgun even does 7K per pellet.

Explosive weapons are severely underpowered in pve, and the good ones have been nerfed for PvP. They need a buff, and so does demolitionist. Two weakest links in the game.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Nothing to do with Mods or ammo
    I have a legendary 5K rocket luncher with all legandary Mods ( Min D for recharge) and corrosive ammo but still need 3 rockets to kill at the farm
    its a game bug for sure what is nothing new in D2050

+ Reply to Thread